Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

See this Man's 'Swag' And Guess His Country. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See this Man's 'Swag' And Guess His Country. (3149 Views)

Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out / When a guy has Too Much Swag (photo) / Photo: What Is This Man Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See this Man's 'Swag' And Guess His Country. by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 02, 2015
Please take a look at this man's attire and what part of the world do you think he hails from?
* Observation no. 2 his smiles cheesy best dressed guy in his locale grin

culled - Facebook and http://sajforum.com/threads/funny-attire-wheres-he-from.98/

Re: See this Man's 'Swag' And Guess His Country. by sadiqcholel: 12:55pm On May 02, 2015
Burkina Faso......I thing
Re: See this Man's 'Swag' And Guess His Country. by Noloss(f): 12:55pm On May 02, 2015
Final answer:I walk away
Re: See this Man's 'Swag' And Guess His Country. by StarboyMichael(m): 1:00pm On May 02, 2015
Since this is joke section, I laughed
Re: See this Man's 'Swag' And Guess His Country. by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 02, 2015
Noloss:
Final answer:I walk away
You walk away is your final answer? This question is worth ₦10M guaranteed!

1 Like

Re: See this Man's 'Swag' And Guess His Country. by Noloss(f): 1:21pm On May 02, 2015
smiley
JN1:

You walk away is your final answer? This question is worth ₦10M guaranteed!

Op, I dash u d money cheesy

1 Like

Re: See this Man's 'Swag' And Guess His Country. by beejayphako(m): 5:37pm On May 02, 2015
Congo undecided

1 Like

Re: See this Man's 'Swag' And Guess His Country. by Mrbee21(m): 11:31am On May 03, 2015
d guy na correct ghana man....#NEIGHBOUR
Re: See this Man's 'Swag' And Guess His Country. by naijacampu(m): 10:44am On May 04, 2015
oboi see swag grin this one is from Kongo, he must be Awilo's brother grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Benue People Were Thinking When The Said Food Basket Of The Nation / Video Comedy Omo Ibadan Make Up @iamlizzyjay1 / See How Guys Behave When Babe Says She’s On Her Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.