Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen (3478 Views)

HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today / kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / (pic) What I Saw Today Along My Street: Native Doctors Tricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 02, 2015
On my way to Benin today i boarded bus at Iyare Transport coy Iyana Ipaja, when we got to Ogba we decided to buy diesel at a station.

As our vehicle was been refilled fight broke out in a fuel que in the station, sitting by the window side i saw how the fight started bc two men were dragging position for the pump nuzzle.
When the two men hooked themselves on the colar, the other guy was cursing, abusing, swearing and shouting in yoloba language while the opponent kept mute with fist clinched.
The fight was suppose to be between the two grown adults but before you know it four others joined the fight and started beating the other guy because the former have raised so much voice.

Though i didnt understand what he was saying but i know he was speaking in yoloba language but the opponent never uttered much words so i dnt know where he could be from but he was explaining to someone in pidgin.

What pained most of us passengers was how about four other able bodied men came and joined in fighting one person, one person against five to six men throwing punches from different angles- this can even infuriate ISIS self.

I grew up in east and have never seen where two joined to fight or beat up one person with people around, nobody will ever allow that to happen even the unconcerened bystanders will not take it easy with you and your team. Anybody that is scheming for a fight knows he or she can only get psychological or emotional support and no physical, you have to fight your fight but there never be any injustice or gang up because everybody is there for a balance view.
Even family fights i have witnessed in my life here are left in the hand one person one opponent, i have never seen a group fight an individual in my life and what i saw today was very painful and its a very bad omen.

They didnt even come to broker peace but to take side because someone in a fight raise a voice. Infact the experience pissed every passenger off with people narrating their own experience in the group fighting things inherent in then.

Gawd forbid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 02, 2015
Noted

1 Like

Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by Firefire(m): 2:15pm On May 02, 2015
sorry. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by ozoigbondu: 2:16pm On May 02, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by marshalcarter: 2:19pm On May 02, 2015
Ok

#waitin to see the 1 dat will happen in conoil#
Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by DuchessLily(f): 2:24pm On May 02, 2015
Hmmm... Sorry jare OP undecided

And the guy they came to help fight might be guilty oo
Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 02, 2015
U be mumu. Why u no go fight on d side of that oppressed man?? I swear, u be coward

20 Likes

Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by illiad: 2:25pm On May 02, 2015
Yorubas!
They can never fight one man to one man, its either six to one or ten to one.

Six of them attacked me once, I brought out a cutlass and the whole neighborhood came to their rescue.

Yorubbish people are nothing but Yorubbish.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by derrick333(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2015
Hmm ñà aw4 YOLOBA pipo oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 2:32pm On May 02, 2015
"yoruba" not "yoloba"
Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by sipsip(m): 2:34pm On May 02, 2015
You know... It's no longer in vogue. This tribalism you guys always manage to infuse in everything. Would've taken it seriously, until I was told, most of you who do this here, are faceless, lily-livered, adolescent, un exposed, spoilt and sparsely educated. Choose which you fit into by the way. And yeah... Continue.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by Caseless: 2:39pm On May 02, 2015
I smell tilted judgement , bigotry and chauvinism in ur report.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by Omoalhaja7: 3:01pm On May 02, 2015
sipsip:
You know... It's no longer in vogue. This tribalism you guys always manage to infuse in everything. Would've taken it seriously, until I was told, most of you who do this here, are faceless, lily-livered, adolescent, un exposed, spoilt and sparsely educated. Choose which you fit into by the way. And yeah... Continue.
U dey mind dem
Bloody "Ojukwu-shit eaters"!!!

6 Likes

Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by Freelancer00(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2015
Lol. You should try harder.
Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:22pm On May 02, 2015
We knw wot u're saying never happened, ur just another defeated jonathanian who hasn't had the guts to move on.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 02, 2015
Havent you be sniffing around since god knows when.
Last year someone posted kinda experince here about what happened at oshodi, i read and never knew i could experience it.

Its very unfortunate to be sincere that a group will fight an individual, its very bizzare to a same mind.

Caseless:
I smell tilted judgement , bigotry and chauvinism in ur report.

1 Like

Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 02, 2015
BuddahMonk:
On my way to Benin today i boarded bus at Iyare Transport coy Iyana Ipaja, when we got to Ogba we decided to buy diesel at a station.

As our vehicle was been refilled fight broke out in a fuel que in the station, sitting by the window side i saw how the fight started bc two men were dragging position for the pump nuzzle.
When the two men hooked themselves on the colar, the other guy was cursing, abusing, swearing and shouting in yoloba language while the opponent kept mute with fist clinched.
The fight was suppose to be between the two grown adults but before you know it four others joined the fight and started beating the other guy because the former have raised so much voice.

Though i didnt understand what he was saying but i know he was speaking in yoloba language but the opponent never uttered much words so i dnt know where he could be from but he was explaining to someone in pidgin.

What pained most of us passengers was how about four other able bodied men came and joined in fighting one person, one person against five to six men throwing punches from different angles- this can even infuriate ISIS self.

I grew up in east and have never seen where two joined to fight or beat up one person with people around, nobody will ever allow that to happen even the unconcerened bystanders will not take it easy with you and your team. Anybody that is scheming for a fight knows he or she can only get psychological or emotional support and no physical, you have to fight your fight but there never be any injustice or gang up because everybody is there for a balance view.
Even family fights i have witnessed in my life here are left in the hand one person one opponent, i have never seen a group fight an individual in my life and what i saw today was very painful and its a very bad omen.

They didnt even come to broker peace but to take side because someone in a fight raise a voice. Infact the experience pissed every passenger off with people narrating their own experience in the group fighting things inherent in then.

Gawd forbid

The seeds you and your likes were busy sowing are finally germinating. Don't try to understand anything when hate is involved.

8 Likes

Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 02, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Gawd forbid

I guess BuddahMonk got beaten today.
Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 02, 2015
You said seed, no seed was planted, its a way of life for you all, even here you cant even fight without roping the North to curry favour and strength.
I have experienced it today so i have learnt great lesson from that, its very very unfortunate, i used to think its a stereotype, i wonder how you guys will survive outside your comfort zone with that herd mentality

Aigbofa:

The seeds you and your likes were busy sowing are finally germinating. Don't try to understand anything when hate is involved.
Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by wordcat(m): 4:23pm On May 02, 2015
Ayomidegbenga1:
"yoruba" not "yoloba"
Which one did the constitution recognise; Yoloba, Yoruba, Yoruba or Yorubber?

1 Like

Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by Scatterboss(m): 4:29pm On May 02, 2015
Keep creating rubbish thread to start e-war, we know your reason for creating this rubbish thread. Mschew
Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by adebayoggt(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2015
@op since u don't understand wat d man dat raised his voice was saying then don't judge. all of u in ur bus were only. assuming. for clarification u shuld Ve asked; or intervened. do u kno if d one u pitied is a pick pocket (anoda assumption ).!

2 Likes

Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by CharlesPhc: 4:34pm On May 02, 2015
Even if he was speaking in Yoruba language, are you saying none of the co-passengers in your bus understood what he was saying in Yoruba to interpret for all?

3 Likes

Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by rabbuy(m): 4:36pm On May 02, 2015
Owk na make I con dey trek. From my house go there go seperate fight wait first why all of una for bus no come down seperate fight... Since d fight dey pinch una for yansh undecided
Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by Ruffychuks: 4:51pm On May 02, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by ruggedboy01: 4:59pm On May 02, 2015
Op u are looking for their trouble angry sad sad
No be today we begin see this kind thing nah embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by constance500: 5:27pm On May 02, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Gawd forbid

Story , u for just help the other guy out na.
Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by sipsip(m): 5:35pm On May 02, 2015
Omoalhaja7:

U dey mind dem
Bloody "Ojukwu-shit eaters"!!!

Choose the one you belong to amongst my list bro, cause obviously, you're all together in this.
Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by Karleb(m): 6:08pm On May 02, 2015
Ruffychuks:
even as a Yoruba boy dat I am I knw say we dey 4uck up big time, check out we d yorubas very very dirty chai may God help us.
BTW we have dis cowardice behavior dats y sumtimes I don't blame pple dat call us yorubbish

Truss me bro, you're not Yoruba.

@Op,well done!

2 Likes

Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by Holywizard: 6:08pm On May 02, 2015
stupid set of people...
Yoluba people are all cowards!!!
Set of dirty pigs
Re: I Hate What I Saw Today, Never Imagined Such Could Happen by Holywizard: 6:08pm On May 02, 2015
stupid set of people...
Yoluba people are all cowards!!!
Set of dirty pigs

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bad State Of Ekpon/igbanke Road Edo State . / Nairaland 10 Years Anniversary Thread 2005—2015 / Direction From Sango Otta To Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.