Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! (1497 Views)

Duncan Mighty Buys A Car For His Wife After Giving Him A Baby Girl / Marvis Dressed As A Princess In Her Hometown In Rivers State (Photo) / (shocked) A Baby Has Been Born From The Oldest Sperm In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! by OgaInnocent(m): 2:36pm On May 02, 2015
The long-awaited history has been made. The world has been expectant since this Morning Kate Middleton entered into labour. Kate has finally delivered a bouncing baby girl.

FOX Reports:

Prince William's wife, the Duchess of Cambridge, "was safely delivered of a daughter" Saturday morning, less than three hours of checking into central London's St. Mary's Hospital, royal officials said.

Kensington Palace said the baby was born at 8:34 a.m. London time and weighed 8 pounds 3 ounces.

The announcement was greeted by cheers outside the hospital, where die-hard royal fans dressed in patriotic Union Jack gear have been camping out on the sidewalk, eagerly awaiting news. Delighted chants of "Princess! Princess!" sounded outside the hospital's private Lindo Wing.

A town crier in elaborate costume shouted out the news at the hospital's door, clanging his bell to welcome the new royal. "May our princess be long-lived, happy and glorious," said Tony Appleton, reading from a scroll in a booming voice.

The palace said Kate, 33, and her infant were doing well, and that Prince William was present for the birth.

Source: http://www.ogainnocent.com/2015/05/breaking-news-princess-has-been-born.html

Re: Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! by Merlissa(f): 2:38pm On May 02, 2015
Welcome to the world baby

Am guessing she would be named Elizabeth or Diana

*Modified*

According to polls, the names topping the chat are Alice, Victoria and Charlotte...
Re: Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! by Ufranklin92(m): 2:50pm On May 02, 2015
i dont know her,soooo next undecided

1 Like

Re: Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:52pm On May 02, 2015
Merlissa:
Welcome to the world baby

Am guessing she would be named Elizabeth or Diana

Diana? They wouldn't want that. It's better to let that controversy die a natural death. The conservative royal family should know better.
Re: Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! by OgaInnocent(m): 2:56pm On May 02, 2015
Oga Seun I hail oo
Oga lalasticlala, I hail too oo
FP on my mind. E jor!
Re: Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! by Janet101(f): 3:08pm On May 02, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! by Caseless: 3:08pm On May 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Diana? They wouldn't want that. It's better to let that controversy die a natural death. The conservative royal family should know better.
williams seem very drawn to that woman(DIANA) and might decide to name his daughter after her.
Re: Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! by spongeisback: 3:12pm On May 02, 2015
Caseless:
williams seem very drawn to that woman(DIANA) and might decide to name his daughter after her.
She's his mother.so what do you expect

1 Like

Re: Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! by Twaci(f): 3:23pm On May 02, 2015
And She will be called Tracy from now and forever smiley
Re: Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! by jascon1(m): 3:25pm On May 02, 2015
Na who give am belle? Can we c the certificate of fertilization?
Re: Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! by Caseless: 3:27pm On May 02, 2015
spongeisback:

She's his mother.so what do you expect
I said that because the guy I quoted since he thinks williams miht not want to name his daughter after diana just to let the controversy surrounding her to die down forever.
Re: Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! by fedoralahot(f): 3:30pm On May 02, 2015
nice one
Re: Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! by Henix(m): 4:11pm On May 02, 2015
lucky baby, born to live to the peak
Re: Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 02, 2015
OgaInnocent:
Oga Seun I hail oo

Oga lalasticlala, I hail too oo

FP on my mind. E jor!
hahahahaha for your mind enh grin tongue
Re: Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! by safarigirl(f): 7:00pm On May 02, 2015
Mtcheewww....racist shitheads, the entire British Royal family are just a bunch of racists. Dunno why black people like to celebrate these people and give them relevance.

It's like Jews celebrating Hitler's decendants. How many times una don celebrate una own Royal families? And how the hell is this topic going to affect Nigeria that OP wants it on FP?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! by kennynelcon(m): 7:41pm On May 02, 2015
Oya gift, start coming...
Re: Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 02, 2015
photos of the baby

Re: Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! by may01(f): 8:44pm On May 02, 2015
Awwwwwww. Cute babies kiss

1 Like

Re: Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! by Cheks01(f): 8:49pm On May 02, 2015
Congratulations to them!
Re: Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! by bumzel89(f): 8:53pm On May 02, 2015
Congratulations to them. Long live princess. The baby just came to enjoy!
Re: Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! by Holuwahphemy(m): 9:09pm On May 02, 2015
Wetin I wan even type sef...

Welcome to the world princess. Be warned, guys are dangerous... And be well.
Re: Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! by lepasharon(f): 9:24pm On May 02, 2015
Once again how does this news affect me as a black person? I said this when this the first child was born

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! A Princess Has Been Born, Duchess Of Cambridge Delivers A Baby Girl! by Merlissa(f): 4:42pm On May 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

They eventually named her Diana..

Her names are Charlotte Elizabeth Diana

(1) (Reply)

SKIIBII And 5 Star Music Caught Red-handed / Check Out the creative wedding invitations of ubi franklin and lilian usoro / Etcetera Comes For Asa, Says Her Collabos Are Getting Dumper By The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.