Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Death Averted As Bba's Melvin Oduah Survives Auto Crash - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Death Averted As Bba's Melvin Oduah Survives Auto Crash (440 Views)

Tragedy Averted As 273 Africans Migrants Are Rescued In The Mediterranean / Watch how Baby Miraculously Survives An Earthquake (video) / Pics:what Could Have Been A Disaster Was Averted 30 Mins Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Death Averted As Bba's Melvin Oduah Survives Auto Crash by fretnot(m): 2:57pm On May 02, 2015
TEMILADE ENIOLA 
It was a mitaclous escape for Big Brother Africa contestant, Melvin Oduah as he managed to wriggle out of a fatal car crash.The ghastly car accident occurred along the Benin-Ore Expressway yesterday.He explained, “Aero Contractors’ decided to refund us due to scarcity of aviation fuel. I had an important appearance to meet up wit last night in Benin so i decided to hire a car to take me to Benin since i didn’t have any oda option. Just as we were approaching ORE in Ondo State, One of the back tires bursted. The driver lost control……..The picture you are seeing right now explains d rest of d story. Now the interesting part…… I came out of this vehicle without a scratch.0My tab that i was holdin was intact. The dark sunshades dat i wearing was also without a scratch. Not one single injury was recorded in this accident. Even the driver was not injured at all. I was still able to meet up wit d event in Benin and everything went on successfully. My people, Help me thank God for this wonderful miracle. The God i serve neither slumbers nor sleeps. He will give his ANGELS charge over thee to keep thee in all thy ways. He who did not make u cannot break u. Thy shall walk through the fire and thy shall not b burnt. God 1st always.

1 Like

Re: Death Averted As Bba's Melvin Oduah Survives Auto Crash by madamGift(f): 3:02pm On May 02, 2015
Wow... God is ever faithful!
Re: Death Averted As Bba's Melvin Oduah Survives Auto Crash by baysure9001: 7:50pm On May 02, 2015
God is wonderful

(1) (Reply)

How I Stopped A Scammer From Sending Me Spamm Messages / Stupid Question People Ask / Life!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.