Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Osogbo Ladies, Do You Want To Catch Fun With Big Men - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Osogbo Ladies, Do You Want To Catch Fun With Big Men (724 Views)

Need Fellow Lesbian and Guys With Big Packs / Any Single Ladies Above 30 n wants to catch fun Let's Roll / Need A Sexmate In Osogbo/ibadan Drop Your BBM Pin Or Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osogbo Ladies, Do You Want To Catch Fun With Big Men by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 02, 2015
I'm Yemi, a hotel manager. I need bevy of ladies within my reach whenever there is business. Big men come around often in my hotel to relax and some of them need matured ladies to be with during their stay. if you're interested, reach me on 07083267873

(1) (Reply)

Matured Singles In Abuja Addup / Looking For A Matured Muslim Man For A Serious Relationship / Miss Nl,semi Finals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.