Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

You Will Never Believe What Happened To This Pregnant Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Will Never Believe What Happened To This Pregnant Woman (769 Views)

What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago / Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo) / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Never Believe What Happened To This Pregnant Woman by MOUA(m): 5:38pm On May 02, 2015
I witnessed something extra-ordinary. If you are familiar with Enugu metropolis, this happened at MSP bus-stop, the one before IMT gate(Institute of Management and technology). As I was walking home approaching the bus-stop to enter a bus, one bus swerved in front of me and people started jumping down from the bus and each person that came down began crying. They were saying a pregnant woman who was in the bus was being charmed and made dumb by a one-eyed beggar who was also in the bus.
As was narrated by one of the occupants who was weeping, she said the pregnant woman who had entered the bus before the the one-eyed beggar had answered a call on her phone and a few bus-stops later, the one eyed beggar who was obviously identified as a beggar because of his music instrument entered the bus. When the pregnant woman wanted to then get down at her destination, she couldn't speak again, she tried motioning to the driver but the one eyed-beggar who sat beside her told the conductor that they haven't gotten to their destination and that the pregnant woman was his wife and that she was dumb. This caused confusion in the bus as some occupants of the bus had earlier seen her answer a call and also knew she didn't enter the bus together with the beggar. The driver then stopped the bus and as the occupants got down and narrated what happened in the bus to the crowd that had obviously gathered cause of the alarm they raised, the beggar still insisted the pregnant woman was dumb and was his wife.

As people were suggesting to take them to the police station, the man in yellow who you'll see in one of the attached pictures rushed the beggar and began punching him and flogging him with his belt telling him to confess and say the truth. Before i knew what was happeneing, more peole including angry drivers, conductors, students and passer-bys who were obviously pissed by the grid-lock the commotion has generated on the road because of the crowd joined to beat the beggar. After about 5mins of beating, one of the men beating the beggar brought car oil and poured on the beggar and threatened that if he didn't confess that he'l be set ablaze. That was when the man confessed that he touched the woman with http://www.mouaue.com/2015/05/you-will-never-believe-what-happened-to.html

Re: You Will Never Believe What Happened To This Pregnant Woman by Dahjhi: 5:41pm On May 02, 2015
shockedand why are you not pasting the remaining news on here? undecided

Bloggers be like "Tonto Dike hasn't taken her bath this morning, click Here to smell her armpit." undecided
Re: You Will Never Believe What Happened To This Pregnant Woman by spaggyy(m): 6:01pm On May 02, 2015
[size=20pt]Meet this former sport gambler, and you will be amazed on how he has been so much successful on the internet,
making legitemate #200,000 monthly[/size]

click on my signature to learn the secrets he has been using

(1) (Reply)

French Tourist Killed, Wife Molested In Ebonyi State / A Trend That Should Stop In Northern Churches / New Development From Police In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.