Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Dstv Why????? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dstv Why????? (550 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dstv Why????? by sonssyo(f): 5:50pm On May 02, 2015
dstv is taking advantage of Nigerians,dey just introduced african magic ibo ,just like hausa and yoruba version.dis month i paid 2800 only to discover dat i dnt have access to d ibo version,however hausa and yoruba are showing.what is d meaning of dat?is it dat ibo's are richer or wat.which way naija
Re: Dstv Why????? by semasir: 5:57pm On May 02, 2015
tongue discrimination to bad
Re: Dstv Why????? by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 02, 2015
sonssyo:
dstv is taking advantage of Nigerians,dey just introduced african magic ibo ,just like hausa and yoruba version.dis month i paid 2800 only to discover dat i dnt have access to d ibo version,however hausa and yoruba are showing.what is d meaning of dat?is it dat ibo's are richer or wat.which way naija
they just lauched it, moreover they are currently showing new movies so they must have paid heavy to show them. that's the more reason why it's on higher bouquet.
Re: Dstv Why????? by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 02, 2015
sonssyo:
they just lauched it, moreover they are currently showing new movies so they must have paid heavy to show them. that's the more reason why it's on higher bouquet.

Disclaimer: am not expressly my own opinion
Re: Dstv Why????? by sonssyo(f): 11:24pm On May 02, 2015
ridiculous!!!

(1) (Reply)

Series: Devious Maids / Movies Now Showing At The Cinemas / Desmond Elliot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.