Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Kate And Prince William Shares New Baby Girl's Photos...check On It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate And Prince William Shares New Baby Girl's Photos...check On It (2212 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Prince Odi Okojie Look Lovely Together In New Photos / Anita Joseph And Prince Eke Kissing Photo: Uche Ogbodo Expresses Shock / Muma Gee And Prince Eke Welcome Baby Girl! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kate And Prince William Shares New Baby Girl's Photos...check On It by johnsonsatino: 7:11pm On May 02, 2015
Welcome to the ultimate charmed life! Kate Middleton and Prince William introduced the new Princess of Cambridge on Saturday, May 2.

The happy parents stepped out together with their new baby girl in tow outside of the Lindo Wing at St. Mary's Hospital in London. They have yet to announce the princess' name, but she was revealed to revelers outside of the hospital! The Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton gave birth to a baby girl at St. Mary's Hospital in Paddington around 8.34am this morning UK time. The new royal baby is reported to have weighed in at 8lbs 3oz, and came almost one week late after 3hrs of labor.

News of the birth was announced earlier with a notice attached to the railings outside Buckingham Palace around 11am this morning. The newborn is 4th in line to the throne. Prince William was present for the birth, and now the parents of two have showcased their new daughter to the world.

But do you guys notice she is on heels again...hehehe..
Check out more photos ; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/kate-and-prince-william-shares-new-baby.html

Re: Kate And Prince William Shares New Baby Girl's Photos...check On It by pretydiva(f): 7:47pm On May 02, 2015
Congratulations 2 d couple
Re: Kate And Prince William Shares New Baby Girl's Photos...check On It by angelTI(f): 7:53pm On May 02, 2015
Whao. Kate looks good considering the fact that she gave birth few hours ago.

Congratulations to the couple
Re: Kate And Prince William Shares New Baby Girl's Photos...check On It by may01(f): 7:56pm On May 02, 2015
Congratulations to them.
Re: Kate And Prince William Shares New Baby Girl's Photos...check On It by mamayo99: 9:49pm On May 02, 2015
nice
Re: Kate And Prince William Shares New Baby Girl's Photos...check On It by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 02, 2015
This is cute.
I remembered their cute wedding. cheesy
Re: Kate And Prince William Shares New Baby Girl's Photos...check On It by Houseofglam7(f): 10:01pm On May 02, 2015
Finally!
The princess is here!
Re: Kate And Prince William Shares New Baby Girl's Photos...check On It by Octaves(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2015
why is William looking like he's aging a bit too fast just like his father
I thought that a woman who just gave birth would be weak
Re: Kate And Prince William Shares New Baby Girl's Photos...check On It by IfyAwazie(f): 10:36pm On May 02, 2015
Another British god is here.

Congrats to them.
Re: Kate And Prince William Shares New Baby Girl's Photos...check On It by julietchic(f): 11:33pm On May 02, 2015
O Lord!! I tap into this blessing.
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Kate And Prince William Shares New Baby Girl's Photos...check On It by Ariyke: 12:14am On May 03, 2015
Octaves:
why is William looking like he's aging a bit too fast just like his father
I thought that a woman who just gave birth would be weak
I noticed too he's aging so fast
Re: Kate And Prince William Shares New Baby Girl's Photos...check On It by Octaves(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2015
Ariyke:
I noticed too he's aging so fast
its like it is in their family
Re: Kate And Prince William Shares New Baby Girl's Photos...check On It by sexyjennik(f): 7:13pm On May 03, 2015
Congratulations to the royal home.welcome princess

(1) (Reply)

50th Rememberance Service For Chief S.L Akintola Hold Today / What Is Wrong With This Olajumoke's Photo? / POLL: Phyno And Falz VS Phyno And Olamide; Which Concert Would You Attend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.