Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Kwara United Vs Kano Pillars - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kwara United Vs Kano Pillars (529 Views)

Kano Pillars Signs Joseph Yobo / Enyimba Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 19th August 2015 / NPFL: Heartland Vs Kano Pillars (1 - 0) On 30th April 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara United Vs Kano Pillars by crownprince102: 11:20pm On May 02, 2015
Kwara Utd Vs Kano Pillars

Date: 3/5/2015

Time: 16:00

Venue: Kwara State Stadium

Capacity: 18,000

Match Hashtag: #KWAKAN
Re: Kwara United Vs Kano Pillars by crownprince102: 10:25am On May 03, 2015
Kwara United FC face an uphill task against Kano Pillars who travel to Ilorin for their Nigeria Premier League Week Seven game.
Coach Tunde Abdulrahman tutored Harmony Warriors ended their spell of bad results with a narrow 1-0 win over Nasarawa United FC and they are up against Sai Masu Gida who are out to halt their unconvincing performance in the league this season in Ilorin.
Pillars have won the league title in the last three seasons and they are targeting a fourth crown but their road to achieving this has been far from smooth with two defeats already this season against Nasarawa United FC and Heartland FC.
“We know that Pillars are always dangerous any day and anytime and I have told my boys what they need to do to beat them," Abdulrahman toldGoal.
"It won’t be an easy match but we won’t be intimidated at all. We are going for the three points and not even Pillars can stop us. I have told them not to respect them and that it is the only trick to beating them.
Kwara United and Pillars won't be having full complement of their players. The Harmony Warriors will miss the presence of their striker, Segun Alebiosu who got his second yellow card of the season in the win over Nasarawa United and they will be without two other players who are out due to card suspensions.
Pillars too still continue to play without Gambo Mohammed whose shoulder injury is yet to completely heal while Reuben Ogbonnaya won't be available too because of the hamstring injury he copped against Heartland FC in Owerri on Thursday.
Re: Kwara United Vs Kano Pillars by uduokirika1(m): 11:35am On May 03, 2015
crownprince102:
Kwara United FC face an uphill task against Kano Pillars who travel to Ilorin for their Nigeria Premier League Week Seven game.
Coach Tunde Abdulrahman tutored Harmony Warriors ended their spell of bad results with a narrow 1-0 win over Nasarawa United FC and they are up against Sai Masu Gida who are out to halt their unconvincing performance in the league this season in Ilorin.
Pillars have won the league title in the last three seasons and they are targeting a fourth crown but their road to achieving this has been far from smooth with two defeats already this season against Nasarawa United FC and Heartland FC.
“We know that Pillars are always dangerous any day and anytime and I have told my boys what they need to do to beat them," Abdulrahman toldGoal.
"It won’t be an easy match but we won’t be intimidated at all. We are going for the three points and not even Pillars can stop us. I have told them not to respect them and that it is the only trick to beating them.
Kwara United and Pillars won't be having full complement of their players. The Harmony Warriors will miss the presence of their striker, Segun Alebiosu who got his second yellow card of the season in the win over Nasarawa United and they will be without two other players who are out due to card suspensions.
Pillars too still continue to play without Gambo Mohammed whose shoulder injury is yet to completely heal while Reuben Ogbonnaya won't be available too because of the hamstring injury he copped against Heartland FC in Owerri on Thursday.
i pity kano pillars dis season
Re: Kwara United Vs Kano Pillars by groundnutoil(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2015
iffa a hear kano no win
Re: Kwara United Vs Kano Pillars by crownprince102: 1:26pm On May 03, 2015
groundnutoil:
iffa a hear kano no win
Kano pillars not fit win....
Re: Kwara United Vs Kano Pillars by Krasid(m): 4:04pm On May 03, 2015
groundnutoil:
iffa a hear kano no win
They won't win.
Re: Kwara United Vs Kano Pillars by taiocol: 7:07pm On May 03, 2015
@pillars have now failed to score in their last seven visits to KwaraUnitedFC , since a 2-1 defeat in May 2005.

(1) (Reply)

Charity Denies Ronaldo Nepal Donation / 9 Crazy Football Facts You Probably Never Knew! / Real Madrid Fires Manager Carlo Ancelotti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.