Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Pics ISIS Throw A Man From The Roof And Then Stoned To Death For Being Gay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics ISIS Throw A Man From The Roof And Then Stoned To Death For Being Gay (1456 Views)

Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage Throw A No Boys Allowed Party In Ikoyi, Shares C0nd0m / Basketmouth Identified As A Man From Afghanistan At Hotel In Cape Town / Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics ISIS Throw A Man From The Roof And Then Stoned To Death For Being Gay by Kindas3325(m): 12:00am On May 03, 2015
This is the horrifying moment a man is thrown from a roof by ISIS thugs only to be stoned to death - for the 'crime' of being gay .
The man is captured half way to earth, after he was killed by the Islamic extremists for homosexuality - forbidden under the brutal regime's strict laws.
Eleven men - one waving a black flag, the symbol of ISIS - watch from the roof of the building, having committed the dreadful act.
A group of men then queue up to throw stones at the doomed man, who lies broken on the floor, unable to defend himself.
The killing, in Raqqa, Syria, was watched by a large crowd of men, including a couple holding large guns.
http://pelwal33..com/2015/05/isis-throw-man-from-roof-and-then.html
Re: Pics ISIS Throw A Man From The Roof And Then Stoned To Death For Being Gay by oyintare22(m): 12:45am On May 03, 2015
acceptable sha make dem kill more of gay guys
Re: Pics ISIS Throw A Man From The Roof And Then Stoned To Death For Being Gay by daveyjay(m): 1:07am On May 03, 2015
oyintare22:
acceptable sha make dem kill more of gay guys
I'm nt endorsinq qayism, but this is way too wicked, imaqine wen the first 10 bricks hit him

3 Likes

Re: Pics ISIS Throw A Man From The Roof And Then Stoned To Death For Being Gay by ta4ba3(m): 1:13am On May 03, 2015
For d first time ever isis did a good job... I wish dis was what they stood for including their brothers I mean uncle BOKO
Re: Pics ISIS Throw A Man From The Roof And Then Stoned To Death For Being Gay by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 03, 2015
All hail the religion of peace
Re: Pics ISIS Throw A Man From The Roof And Then Stoned To Death For Being Gay by Nobody: 9:35am On May 04, 2015
ta4ba3:
For d first time ever isis did a good job... I wish dis was what they stood for including their brothers I mean uncle BOKO
Not for the first time.
They've been doing a good job killing you hypocritical christians.

Fool!
Re: Pics ISIS Throw A Man From The Roof And Then Stoned To Death For Being Gay by ta4ba3(m): 10:22am On May 04, 2015
Superleo2:

Not for the first time.
They've been doing a good job killing you hypocritical christians.

Fool!

Hold it gay lord mo'fucker. God created Adam and Eve not Steve u bitch... if they kill a million gays like dis I swear am in full support..
Re: Pics ISIS Throw A Man From The Roof And Then Stoned To Death For Being Gay by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 05, 2015
ta4ba3:

Hold it gay lord mo'fucker. God created Adam and Eve not Steve u bitch... if they kill a million gays like dis I swear am in full support..
Yeah! I'm also in full support when they decide to invade your family and kill everybody, fool.

God created Adam and Eve but Adam and Eve birthed Cain and Abel. Why not Cain and Angelina, Móron!

(1) (Reply)

Wonder Woman In Batman Strips For Magazine Shoot / Photo Of A Nairalander With International Star Nikky Minaj!! / Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die? Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.