Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Who Cares 4 Legit Email Processing?: $5000 Per Wk , Auto Payza,paypal Payments. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Cares 4 Legit Email Processing?: $5000 Per Wk , Auto Payza,paypal Payments. (477 Views)

How To Create A Free Website And Make At Least $350 Per Wk / PM. WMZ. Payza. BITCOIN- Etc Available. DOMAINS + HOSTING with PerfectMoney! / Can I Receive Paypal Payments In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Cares 4 Legit Email Processing?: $5000 Per Wk , Auto Payza,paypal Payments. by mediaisland: 2:01am On May 03, 2015
Your payment is automatic and instant, no delay at all. You're paid $25 on each sale achieved from you posting the site's product links on social networks or forums. Don't be surprised to discover that this is what its all about- posting ads online an you will not stay and wait for anybody to send you payment. Your payments are made automatic, as soon as you make each sale you receive it. So if you target making up to $1000 per day, you have no limits. They have other great bonuses also for you. $3000-$5000 a week is guaranteed...", and you've been
reading the info online, but wait.. You call it scam? I
guess so because you might have read a lot of
people's experiences on this. And well, ofcurse we all
know that about 80% of all email processing, ad
posting, and data entries are scams. But still don't you
think there are real ones? To say the truth, I was
scammed three good times on this stuff, and when I
got the real one, I still thought it was one of the bad
ones, not until I got my first payment. I love taking
risks, let's say. And when you take risks, that's when
you make discoveries that are known to only you and
some few people like you that also take risks. Am not
asking you to pay me for a "link" cuz I have enough,
just to tell you there's legitimate email processing, in
case someone doesn't know. And this is not for
everybody, serious minded should mail through
nairaland or mediaisland5@gmail.com for the link of a whole 3 most trusted and most legitimate email processing Websites.

(1) (Reply)

.XYZ Domain $3 / How Can I Add 'continue Reading' To My Blog? / Is There A Social Network With Chatroom For Nigerians ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.