Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

The Need To Build: Do Advice - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Need To Build: Do Advice (510 Views)

The Need For Non Destructive Test On Concrete / The Need For Due Diligence Before Buying Property In Nigeria / Affordable Housing: THE NEED FOR OUR COLLECTIVE CONCERN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Need To Build: Do Advice by Boo3nity(m): 2:06am On May 03, 2015
Good morning people.
What kind of accomodation structure can #1m erect in Nigeria, given all factors for doing same being asbitbis now?
Re: The Need To Build: Do Advice by spyder880(m): 6:14am On May 03, 2015
Boo3nity:
Good morning people.
What kind of accomodation structure can #1m erect in Nigeria, given all factors for doing same being asbitbis now?

You have to define your choices and priorities first
Residential or commercial
DIY or contractor managed

Sometimes it's better to narrow down your questions for easier responses from people here.
Re: The Need To Build: Do Advice by Boo3nity(m): 10:36am On May 22, 2015
Thanks spyder880 for the tip.
I'm only trying to weigh my options hence I want to know if the said amount would be ok to erect a structure, be it residential or commercial.
I propose a DIY on this venture hence I would appreciate if I can get a comprehensive cum satisfactory response regarding this survey.

(1) (Reply)

Why Lagoscial Should Need The Best Cleaning Company / Plot Of Land Going #900,000. / Neat&clean Property In Lagos State ( Call For Any Prperty Needed In Lagos Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.