Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

What Is The Meaning Of Call Forwarding On Conditional - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Meaning Of Call Forwarding On Conditional (14057 Views)

Does Anyone Know The Meaning Of This Sign / Meaning Of LOL, LMAO, LMDAO And BTW / Full Meaning Of Some Common Slang's Use In Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Call Forwarding On Conditional by corpROYAL(m): 5:19am On May 03, 2015
I notice this message showing on my phone anytime l dial any number on my phone. the message is "call forwarding on conditional" showing at the lower bar of my phone screen with airtel network. l am currently using Tecno H7. l watched this for some days before l said let me try and dial number and make use of MTN Network on the same phone instead of airtel because l am using double sim card on the phone, airtel and mtn sim card. guess what l notice, l notice that it was different entirely, each time l dial number on my phone on mtn network it doesn't show that message on my mtn network but it showing on my airtel network. please what is the meaning of this and what can l do to correct it as l felt someone is diverted my calls.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Call Forwarding On Conditional by Nobody: 5:28am On May 03, 2015
You probably forwarded calls to your airtel line

just locate your call settings and cancel all call forwarding

you can locate it from your dial pad press the menu button and you'll see SETTINGS from the pop-up
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Call Forwarding On Conditional by corpROYAL(m): 9:52pm On May 03, 2015
thank you so much your reply it helpful. l just disable it now but during my setting now, l discover that the call was actually forwarding to one particular number which l don't even know. l was so surprise when p saw this strange number. someone close to me might have done this because the phone is still new. this phone is not upto 7month old. l wander how this number manage to enter my phone as call forwarding number. humm something dey oo.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Droipad 7D - Successor To The Droipad 7C Pro / My Experience Using MTN Deal Zone Data / Help Me Nokia Restriction Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.