Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Do You Need A Rich, Nice And Sexy Sugar Mummy/daddy That We Make You Rich? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do You Need A Rich, Nice And Sexy Sugar Mummy/daddy That We Make You Rich? (1303 Views)

Do You Need A Rich, Nice And Sexy Sugar Mummy/daddy That We Make You Rich? / Do You Need A Rich, Nice And Sexy Sugar Mummy/daddy That We Make You Rich? / Do You Need A Rich, Nice And Sexy Sugar Mummy/daddy That We Make You Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Rich, Nice And Sexy Sugar Mummy/daddy That We Make You Rich? by williamsokafor1(m): 6:38am On May 03, 2015
Do you need a nice, rich and caring sugar mummy/daddy? Do you need a lady or a guy for a serious relationship? Do you need a lesbian or a gay connection in anywhere in Nigeria? That we pay you 150,000naira per meeting when you can satisfy him/her on bed, do you want to be connected or hook up with a lady/guy in 24hrs. Than contact Mr Fred on 08160662478 now. Get connected with one.......
Re: Do You Need A Rich, Nice And Sexy Sugar Mummy/daddy That We Make You Rich? by maxtroy12(m): 11:00am On May 03, 2015
is this thread real...I have suffered in the hands of this so called sugar mummy connector... angryis this thread real...I have suffered in the hands of this so called sugar mummy connector...

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Serious For Marriage: I Need A Very Good Girl For Marriage Between 25 And 30 / Do You Suggest Marriage Between Ogaga4luv & May Kelly.( with Poll)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.