Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Past And Present Students Of All F.G.C Secondary School Must Read - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Past And Present Students Of All F.G.C Secondary School Must Read (979 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) / Desmond Elliot With Students Of Shining Star School Kubwa, Abuja (Pics) / Annie Idibia With Blind Students Of Bethesda Home (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Past And Present Students Of All F.G.C Secondary School Must Read by lilanbaby(f): 9:25am On May 03, 2015
Good morning pals I was browsing last night then came across this wonderful song by a past student of F.G.C Ohafia...his school life experience back then in school...I liked the song more expecially the sch anthem sang in the song so I decided to know more about the artiste(Afro G) Downloaded most of his tracks including Tumbala which he featured SeleBobo(MMMG artiste) bt wish to share this track with my friends and love ones here to listen and drop their coments..
Song titled :Afro G- FGC Ohafia(prod by Sarz.)
Twitter:@am_afro_g
Instagram:Anubiri
http://www.naijareplay.com/2015/04/afro-g-fgc-ohafia-prod-sarz.html
Re: Past And Present Students Of All F.G.C Secondary School Must Read by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:50am On May 03, 2015
I rep F.G.C Warri, Set 014.

The Great Nato-Lord.
Re: Past And Present Students Of All F.G.C Secondary School Must Read by lilanbaby(f): 11:56am On May 03, 2015
One luv...back den in FGC
Re: Past And Present Students Of All F.G.C Secondary School Must Read by Anubiri(m): 12:48pm On May 03, 2015
FGC Ohafia Representing. ...

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Slyvester 'sly' Ojigbede's Burial / Osuofia Shows Football Skills (pictured) / Timaya Shares Throwback Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.