Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg's Husband Dave Goldberg Is Dead - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg's Husband Dave Goldberg Is Dead (599 Views)

Qualcomm COO Joins Microsoft’s CEO Shortlist / Steve Jobs Is Dead / Server Based Computing, A Good Solution For I.t Managers, Ceo And Coo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg's Husband Dave Goldberg Is Dead by Leadn(m): 10:03am On May 03, 2015
Dave Goldberg, the chief executive of SurveyMonkey and husband of Facebook chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg, died Friday night, his brother announced Saturday.

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg shared a Facebook post from Goldberg's brother, Robert Goldberg, which said the 47-year- old father of two had "passed away suddenly last night."

The cause of death was not immediately disclosed.

Robert Goldberg asked that people respect the family's privacy and leave comments on Dave Goldberg's Facebook page in lieu of donations. "No words can express the depth of loss we feel, but we want his children to learn how much he meant to all of you," he wrote.

"Dave Goldberg was an amazing person and I am glad I got to know him," Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg added.

Sandberg and Goldberg married in 2004, according to a New York Times Wedding announcement. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard and worked at several technology and music companies before starting at SurveyMonkey in 2009, according to his profile on the online survey company's website.

"Dave's genius, courage and leadership were overshadowed only by his compassion, friendship and heart," said a SurveyMonkey statement posted on Facebook. "His greatest love was for his family. Our sympathy goes out to them and to all who were touched by this extraordinary man. We are all heartbroken."

http://www.techiedup.com/2015/05/dave-goldberg-husband-of-facebook-coo-dead-at-47/
Re: Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg's Husband Dave Goldberg Is Dead by Nobody: 10:10am On May 03, 2015
Someday we all will leave this wicked world. I only ask God for the grace to make heaven.
Re: Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg's Husband Dave Goldberg Is Dead by Noloss(f): 10:18am On May 03, 2015
Death is inevitable
Re: Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg's Husband Dave Goldberg Is Dead by delishpot: 10:19am On May 03, 2015
jcmaiah:
Someday we all will leave this wicked world. I only ask God for the grace to make heaven.

word. God bless you. You just brought me back to my senses. Spent yesterday and part of today arguing with people here on NL. Wish I didnt. Everyday is a blessing, best to avoid things that make the heart race unnecessarily and puts the nerves on edge. I pray for grace to make heaven too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anywhere I Can Get The Dell Inspiron 3453 For less Than #80,000 / Affordable Price UK Used / Using Applications In Microsoft Office Suite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.