Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,346 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Bloggers Come In For Cool And Awesome Blog Templates - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bloggers Come In For Cool And Awesome Blog Templates (665 Views)

Apple Releases The New Awesome Red Colour Of Iphone 7 / Bbm Introduces Another Awesome Feature, Check It Out! / Crazy, Silly And Awesome Iphone Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers Come In For Cool And Awesome Blog Templates by Nobody: 11:26am On May 03, 2015
Hello guys we come once again to my thread...
This time its not about apps and games... Its about blog design...

At times I feel so jealous when I see blogs designed like oh my God I can just name how awesome they are .. While I'm sitting here with a default blogger template...

I know I'm not the only one so I bagan a search...

After a lot of tutorials and massive surfing of the net...

I came up with some cool blog templates for your blog...imagine changing blog templates like changing custom Roms...

I know I'm not the only one facing such problem..
So I'm sharing this with you guys..

Visit my site and read the full details..

I also gave a video tutorial for those who don't know how to change the blogger template....

Visit andro 9ja..com

Re: Bloggers Come In For Cool And Awesome Blog Templates by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 03, 2015
in case
Re: Bloggers Come In For Cool And Awesome Blog Templates by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 03, 2015
donmarvex:
in case

Of what bro...
Re: Bloggers Come In For Cool And Awesome Blog Templates by Emeka71(m): 12:42pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Bloggers Come In For Cool And Awesome Blog Templates by dhsfbi(m): 3:15pm On May 03, 2015
Check ijonzk template on www.techgists.com
Re: Bloggers Come In For Cool And Awesome Blog Templates by Warlord3000(m): 9:05pm On May 03, 2015
cheesy..

I think you still need to work more yourself...
Cos I can see you are using the default settings of WESTEN TEMPLATES of blogger themes..

And am. Sure you have been unable to edit the HOME FEATURES blah blah blah stuff smiley

You need to edit the template html code and put your own stuff like about us... Privacy policy and Co to replace it smiley

All in all.... WESTEN is a good template I. Used once upon a time smiley
Re: Bloggers Come In For Cool And Awesome Blog Templates by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 04, 2015
Warlord3000:
cheesy..

I think you still need to work more yourself...
Cos I can see you are using the default settings of WESTEN TEMPLATES of blogger themes..

And am. Sure you have been unable to edit the HOME FEATURES blah blah blah stuff smiley

You need to edit the template html code and put your own stuff like about us... Privacy policy and Co to replace it smiley

All in all.... WESTEN is a good template I. Used once upon a time smiley

Bro to be sincere I tried using all mobile browser's for editing the HTML codes but it won't work... Just hangs all the time... Used almost all browsers...

Also I don't know about HTML...just a few which I can't guarantee...

Hie do I go about this bro
Re: Bloggers Come In For Cool And Awesome Blog Templates by Warlord3000(m): 7:36pm On May 04, 2015
Samwell247:

Bro to be sincere I tried using all mobile browser's for editing the HTML codes but it won't work... Just hangs all the time... Used almost all browsers...

Also I don't know about HTML...just a few which I can't guarantee...

Hie do I go about this bro

Nothing biggie about editing westen in particular...

Maybe find a pc..... Click on edit html template... Copy and paste it in a notepad or even MS Word sef..

Type ctrl+ F to search the part you want to edit... Eg the categories...

It will be highlighted....

Just below it there is a link there you need to edit and delete the original one to replace with your own..

Eg the about us page of your blog..

Seems am rumbling cheesy

Will explain better later wink
Re: Bloggers Come In For Cool And Awesome Blog Templates by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 04, 2015
Warlord3000:

Nothing biggie about editing westen in particular...

Maybe find a pc..... Click on edit html template... Copy and paste it in a notepad or even MS Word sef..

Type ctrl+ F to search the part you want to edit... Eg the categories...

It will be highlighted....

Just below it there is a link there you need to edit and delete the original one to replace with your own..

Eg the about us page of your blog..

Seems am rumbling cheesy

Will explain better later wink

Thanks so much bro... I will go to YouTube now and watch some tutorials...

Will give feedback later

(1) (Reply)

New Samsung Z2 Smartphone Photos Leaks Online / Read This!!! / Can I Get An Android Phone With 1gig Or 2gig Ram For 17-20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.