Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

I Need Ideas On How To Promote A First Hand Website Like Nickzom - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Ideas On How To Promote A First Hand Website Like Nickzom (750 Views)

My Sojourn Into Blogging - A First Hand Experience For Intending Bloggers!!! / How To Promote A New Website / What Are The Best Ways To Promote A Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ideas On How To Promote A First Hand Website Like Nickzom by Nobody: 11:35am On May 03, 2015
Dear webmasters,

I developed www.nickzom.com and I have N100,000 for the sole purpose of pushing this website to the world. Nickzom is a rare and unique kind of site. Apart from Facebook what do you think is the best and optimal way to promote the website.

I recommend you view the site first to see its contents before depositing your suggestions.

Thanks!
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Promote A First Hand Website Like Nickzom by incredible6(m): 12:32pm On May 03, 2015
your audience would be students mostly, u could partner up with departments in different school, ur theme could be something like "a calculator that solves ur prob "... u can also create a section where u teach courses .... like uploading lessons video, notes e.t.c
and did u code DAT site by urself it fu**ing awesome
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Promote A First Hand Website Like Nickzom by overhypedsteve(m): 3:40pm On May 03, 2015
Dude did you copy and paste codes for the calculators or did you code it yourself?.
Dat site needs promotion. Why dont you place it on adwords and use keywords related to maths and physics. Facebook would not get you any targeted traffic for this kind of site. When i am on fb, i am trying to chat not calculate maths, why would i heed an advert on a maths site, yes i may view the site and say, wow this is nice. But that would be all. And facebook will eat all your money without you getting any real conversion.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Promote A First Hand Website Like Nickzom by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 03, 2015
incredible6:
your audience would be students mostly, u could partner up with departments in different school, ur theme could be something like "a calculator that solves ur prob "... u can also create a section where u teach courses .... like uploading lessons video, notes e.t.c
and did u code DAT site by urself it fu**ing awesome

Thanks a lot brother

yea I coded it myself.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Promote A First Hand Website Like Nickzom by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 03, 2015
overhypedsteve:
Dude did you copy and paste codes for the calculators or did you code it yourself?.
Dat site needs promotion. Why dont you place it on adwords and use keywords related to maths and physics. Facebook would not get you any targeted traffic for this kind of site. When i am on fb, i am trying to chat not calculate maths, why would i heed an advert on a maths site, yes i may view the site and say, wow this is nice. But that would be all. And facebook will eat all your money without you getting any real conversion.

Lol I coded it oh.

Do you think AdWords can do the job well?
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Promote A First Hand Website Like Nickzom by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 03, 2015
Websites promote themselves by having blogs. Like niczom.com/blog. Create nice articles using your website functionality to solve common problems.

Share the on NL and others and find ways to get it to students, even graduates

Plus you might be a very good programmer but your web designing skills still need some pruning, that website needs lots of improvements
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Promote A First Hand Website Like Nickzom by overhypedsteve(m): 10:43pm On May 03, 2015
Nickzom:

Lol I coded it oh.

Do you think AdWords can do the job well?
adword is the only thing you can use in getting relevant traffic conversions. If you use facebook 90% of the referred traffic will not use the maths interface cus they were not in search of a maths calculator on fb. But if you place it on adword then anybody searching about math calculator will see your ads and will get to use it. Nor use fb except na for fan page. And pls try to make sure anybody that want to use the calculator must first of all like ur fb page through a like button close to the calculator.
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Promote A First Hand Website Like Nickzom by Raylight2(m): 11:30pm On May 03, 2015
omo na ..I would rather discourage that
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Promote A First Hand Website Like Nickzom by Nobody: 7:32am On May 04, 2015
Promhize:
Websites promote themselves by having blogs. Like niczom.com/blog. Create nice articles using your website functionality to solve common problems.

Share the on NL and others and find ways to get it to students, even graduates

Plus you might be a very good programmer but your web designing skills still need some pruning, that website needs lots of improvements

Thanks buddy
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Promote A First Hand Website Like Nickzom by Nobody: 7:33am On May 04, 2015
overhypedsteve:
adword is the only thing you can use in getting relevant traffic conversions. If you use facebook 90% of the referred traffic will not use the maths interface cus they were not in search of a maths calculator on fb. But if you place it on adword then anybody searching about math calculator will see your ads and will get to use it. Nor use fb except na for fan page. And pls try to make sure anybody that want to use the calculator must first of all like ur fb page through a like button close to the calculator.

I will be working on it.

Thanks bro
Re: I Need Ideas On How To Promote A First Hand Website Like Nickzom by Nobody: 7:33am On May 04, 2015
Raylight2:
omo na ..I would rather discourage that

Why?

(1) (Reply)

[help]not Loging Into Wordpress Admin Area Using Simple Server / I Need Writers For My Blog And Client's Blog / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.