Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Government Work And Private Work Which Is Better? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Government Work And Private Work Which Is Better? (436 Views)

Job Opportunity As Teachers And Private Tutors Available / Job Opportunity As Teachers And Private Tutors Available / If you could make a choice of the company you like to work which will you pick ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Government Work And Private Work Which Is Better? by linusmark: 4:00pm On May 03, 2015
have been confused on this, but I know that with the help of my fellow nairalander, I would get a better answer.
please, tell me your own opinion, if possible your reasons too. thanks. between government work (NNPC) and Private work(SHELL) which is better in all ramifications?

(1) (Reply)

Young Women Are Dyeing Their Hair To Gray Because Of Joblessness.. / New Job At Community Action For Popular Participation (CAPP) / Welding Engineering Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.