Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) (31205 Views)

Uchenna Nnanna Kissing Her Husband To Mark 3rd Wedding Anniversary [PICS] / Uchenna Nnanna And Son Stepout In Matching Outfits(photos) / Karen Igho & Husband Dedicate Their Son Samuel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) by Saraben(f): 8:55pm On May 03, 2015
so she is married? That's nice
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:55pm On May 03, 2015
FP tinz ko jawo mo, street ti takeover, tuckin in ko jawo mo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) by tayork(m): 9:01pm On May 03, 2015
Doctor: Madam, your husband needs rest
and pease so here are some sleeping pills.

Wife: Doc, when should I give them to him?
Doctor:They are for you.!!
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) by ORIGENAL(m): 9:02pm On May 03, 2015
Which type of Combination name be dis?
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) by Ladybluecash(f): 9:04pm On May 03, 2015
ozioma11:
B4 nko.Is she waiting for u?
na questn i ask besides y wud she wait for me
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) by iheanyi40(m): 9:10pm On May 03, 2015
Who's she

Anyway congrats
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:22pm On May 03, 2015
dulal27:
https://www.nairaland.com/2292100/t-u-verse-coupon-code-2015

ssss
you don't know what u ar doing right nowwww (2baba's voice)
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) by ahnie: 9:27pm On May 03, 2015
congrats mrs uchenna.your child z handsome.
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) by unite4real: 9:32pm On May 03, 2015
pretydiva:
Congratulations. Wat a cutie u ve got

You mean the husband?
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) by Eleganza33(f): 9:39pm On May 03, 2015
didnt knw shes marid. Congrat okwa nu nna mu o
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) by austinbrown: 9:45pm On May 03, 2015
Ebem Umuye Ihechiowa
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 03, 2015
That nose tho... she must be smelling the baby's future...

oops! Congrats

1 Like

Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) by omakay(m): 10:50pm On May 03, 2015
Hmmmm!!!!

So she is married !!!!!

And Tonto Dikeh is still single!!!!!!!!!!

This life no fair shaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:08pm On May 03, 2015
Datz nice
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 03, 2015
People wey marry our actress try 000
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) by lordkrato(m): 11:44pm On May 03, 2015
pretydamsel1:
so she's married! wow congrats dear
sweet baby

Everyone congratulating her and your envious wicked mind went to her marriage...

Better find something useful in your life to focus on..

THOT.
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) by lordkrato(m): 11:46pm On May 03, 2015
nairaclass09:
Free tutorial browse free, make free call, watch DSTV free, send free SMS, make money online etc check w w w . f r e e b i e s w a l l e t . b l o g s p o t . c o m

Free everything shey? Very soon you'll say free freedom... All una scammers eh ..

2 Likes

Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 03, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Good, but the chic is somehow ugly lipsrsealed
So because she is UGLY, she no go marry again... Abi.

No be your mate dey marry babes weh dey wheelchair.?
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) by pretydamsel1(f): 10:23am On May 04, 2015
lordkrato:

Everyone congratulating her and your envious wicked mind went to her marriage...

Better find something useful in your life to focus on..

THOT.
I think you are mad, why on earth will I envy her you fool
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) by lordkrato(m): 11:44am On May 07, 2015
pretydamsel1:
I think you are mad, why on earth will I envy her you fool

Really you just have to be you to do so.. Grow up
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) by vm26: 3:33pm On May 07, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Good, but the chic is somehow ugly lipsrsealed

i agree with you even light skin ddnt help her escape her ugliness
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) by pretydamsel1(f): 4:04pm On May 07, 2015
lordkrato:

Really you just have to be you to do so.. Grow up
hey u mad guy pack well OK and stop quoting me fool
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) by lordkrato(m): 8:37pm On May 07, 2015
pretydamsel1:
hey u mad guy pack well OK and stop quoting me fool

Ugly insecure thing.. Pretty damsel indeed Most ugly people I've seen so far tow that path.. Rantings online wouldn't help your obviously self loathing..

P.S
If you don't want me to quote you then perhaps you follow your advice...

Adieu pendeho..
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) by pretydamsel1(f): 8:58am On May 09, 2015
lordkrato:

Ugly insecure thing.. Pretty damsel indeed Most ugly people I've seen so far tow that path.. Rantings online wouldn't help your obviously self loathing..

P.S
If you don't want me to quote you then perhaps you follow your advice...

Adieu pendeho..
the best answer to a fool like you is SILENCE
Re: Uchenna Nnanna And Husband Dedicate Son In Church(photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On May 09, 2015
pretydamsel1:
the best answer to a fool like you is SILENCE

Is the moderator seeing all these?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Banky W And A Fan On Why He Missed The Headies - (screenshots) / Pretty Mike: I Got A Sex Doll Because I Got Tired Of Lagos Girls / Joseph Yobo's Brother Gideon Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.