Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Photo : Why Do People Try To Force Religion Onto Others. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo : Why Do People Try To Force Religion Onto Others. (1223 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Visits Force Headquarters, Abuja (photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2017 Prophecy: "They Will Try To Remove Osinbajo, VP / When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo : Why Do People Try To Force Religion Onto Others. by cyril83(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2015
I was raised southern baptist, as i ventured out on my own, i've come to realise that either christianity or islam is not for me, in a nutshell the duo are hypocrites and tools to cause division among people.

I've always thought the only way to get people to come to God is to force the idea down their throats through hell fire and brimstone, i never knew blackmailing is now the new strategy. Imagine seun and his moderators labelling me a muslim when am just a humble child of God with no religion.

Please whoever did that rubbish on my profile should clean it up before i loose the spirit in me, which kain blackmailing be diz Abi na by force to join islam

Abeg seun or whoever involved should do the needful asap

Re: Photo : Why Do People Try To Force Religion Onto Others. by cyril83(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2015
I posted this on politics section earlier just for sensitivity but i see no result and i had to launch here also for maclatunji to remove the islam label on my profile.

Maclatunji remove that thing, i don't have interest in islam and i can never , not even in the next life. Don't let me start downgrading your religion for you.

3 Likes

Re: Photo : Why Do People Try To Force Religion Onto Others. by almajiri101: 6:08pm On May 03, 2015
Islam a religion for the violent people and saddist, they always isolate themselves. They don't like to mingle with people and i don't know why, most of my muslim friends behave that way even on nairaland, you see them issue warning before allowing to view or comment on their thread.

If they don't want people to comment on their thread they should stop moving their thread to the front page.

Islam religion of the lucifer.

@Op you had better deactivate your moniker and register another because that saddist called maclatunji will not even look your side.

1 Like

Re: Photo : Why Do People Try To Force Religion Onto Others. by POPdecorator: 6:56pm On May 03, 2015
cyril83:
I posted this on politics section earlier just for sensitivity but i see no result and i had to launch here also for maclatunji to remove the islam label on my profile.

Maclatunji remove that thing, i don't have interest in islam and i can never , not even in the next life. Don't let me start downgrading your religion for you.
funny guy u cannt do more than ur master- sham

and that ur master is my kid

(1) (Reply)

Pilgrimage Scam At Its Higest Level In Rivers State / A short History Of God / Deliverance Madness Going On In Most Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.