Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Smartest Romanceland Ladies - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Smartest Romanceland Ladies (20333 Views)

What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward / Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured / Why I Prefer Romanceland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by micktoxin(m): 11:16pm On May 03, 2015
DeeTus:
Write down her name again. She has really improved now but helping a guy like me sounds somewhat funny.

cheesy cheesy
Cool. See her subsequent replies to my comments to see what I mean. She needs to start respecting people with opposing views In order to get any accolades.
The quote 'Play the game and not the man' comes to mind.
Anyways... she is cool still.
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by ronald4lif(m): 11:17pm On May 03, 2015
Deejavuu:

Sssssshh I'm not here wink lipsrsealed

Ahh na slip of fingers. cheesy

But everly you got the message, I want to learn work from you jare.
wink
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by naijaboiy: 11:17pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by braindamage(m): 11:18pm On May 03, 2015
Ipledge:
this
this nyansh na twitter nyansh. u sure say na g. rin get this olumo rock ?
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by ronald4lif(m): 11:19pm On May 03, 2015
Ipledge:
this

How come I'm seeing this ikebe for the first time. What a perfect recipe for vaselining. cheesy
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
thats her former dp, I use it to self service every Night, finished 2jars of vaseline,bought another only to know, she is not d right owner of d yansh
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

How come I'm seeing this ikebe for the first time. What a perfect recipe for vaselining. cheesy
baba U know am always scouting for yansh and boobs...Tell ggrin to come defend herself
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by GANJAFARMER: 11:21pm On May 03, 2015
I was here.
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 03, 2015
braindamage:
this nyansh na twitter nyansh. u sure say na g. rin get this olumo rock ?
help me ask ggrin... I wil collect d money i wasted buying vaseline...thinking i was self servicing with ggrin yansh
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by ronald4lif(m): 11:24pm On May 03, 2015
Ipledge:
help me ask ggrin... I wil collect d money i wasted buying vaseline...thinking i was self servicing with ggrin yansh

This guy ehh you and tosyne no dey waste time to display una love for self servicing. grin
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

Like she didn't know already. grin

What is the need to over flog on the issue again.?

Some people never see the humour in anything. undecided

Whatever!
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by naijaboiy: 11:27pm On May 03, 2015
Ipledge:
thats her former dp, I use it to self service every Night, finished 2jars of vaseline,bought another only to know, she is not d right owner of d yansh
You dey craze wallahi grin

I go give you title.

President of the NAIRALAND PERVERTS ASSOCIATION (NPA) Romance Section Branch grin
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Macmilla(m): 11:27pm On May 03, 2015
braindamage:
grin Ok. We know the slang meaning of 'goon' in the 9ja context. The English language does not totally depict a goon horribly. And yeah, she/they know the way they intimidate us here
Those definitions are as horrible as it gets and as far as I can tell, guys here do more intimidating that ladies. Don't know about your 9ja slang meaning.
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by naijaboiy: 11:28pm On May 03, 2015
missclasssy:

Whatever!
kiss
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

You dey craze wallahi grin

I go give you title.

President of the NAIRALAND PERVERTS ASSOCIATION (NPA) Romance Section Branch grin
Chai pervert cry Na Wetin one girl call me,dt makes me delete her for my bbm...I was actualy joking
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by alberto2k(m): 11:30pm On May 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lool...what do you expect when I have very active users like alberto2k,,ronald4lif,,chiam55,,wristwatch and some other active users in political section.

If I should add you,,orijin101 and missclasssy i'd definitely be hitting 3000+ daily.

50 posts every 5 minutes. grin
Boss even untop say i go on weedic leave for 1week... u no notice my absence cry

boss. . . u didnt tell me u've dumped CoCo for oshogbo weed cry angry

1 Like

Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

This guy ehh you and tosyne no dey waste time to display una love for self servicing. grin
to keep body and soul together grin
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Macmilla(m): 11:34pm On May 03, 2015
That awkward moment when a guy shows his brea$t on his profile picture, thinking it looks like chest. undecided
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by naijaboiy: 11:35pm On May 03, 2015
Ipledge:
Chai pervert cry Na Wetin one girl call me,dt makes me delete her for my bbm...I was actualy joking
You see say no be me be the first to talk am? grin
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

You see say no be me be the first to talk am? grin
lol,but I check the dictionary meaning of pervert, am not close
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by ronald4lif(m): 11:38pm On May 03, 2015
Some people can yab ehh. Just so gifted with massive punchlines. cheesy
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Oahray: 11:48pm On May 03, 2015
sinizia:

Influence ke? No o, not at all. The dude i corrected was already committing crime number 2. grin

Sorry to say, but this list won't influence any girl to be more expressive of herself unless she's been the expressive type, or have been through a lot of bashing and have now gotten what it takes to fight back. I think once some ladies have mastered the terrains of Romance section, they learn how to be more expressive.
no, not the list. The comments on the thread.

Anyone can be expressive, but not everyone truly expresses him/herself. Not everyone here says what he/she truly thinks. Some just wait for others to comment, and then they rephrase it and try to pass it off as an original thought. That's not the kind of expression I meant.

One doesn't need to know the terrains of Romance section to say what she truly thinks about issues, unless she's a people-pleaser. It's the era of herd mentality and it favours the conformist.
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by KingTom(m): 11:50pm On May 03, 2015
Ipledge:
chelsea collect league, kingtom,Agapecharis, Ronald4life go kiss cobra grin
Mtcheeeew grin
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 03, 2015
KingTom:
Mtcheeeew grin
overhyped Hazard...hazard is a player... A game changer tongue
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Nobody: 12:21am On May 04, 2015
missclasssy:

Post your comments, reply your mentions, voice your opinion through words. That's your business not anyone else's.
You have a job, most of the people saying shit have never even had a job in their lives.

What you choose to do in your leisure shouldn't be anybody's business so just ignore their yapping.

Mukina2 has the highest posts on nairaland and she was once a supermod, and there a lot of people following her on nairaland.

If people are tired of your posts they should just unfollow, its not like you forced them to follow you.

Yh lol i even put it on my profile msg thingy ..
smileynice one but ave never seen mukina before tho..
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Nobody: 12:21am On May 04, 2015
Macmilla:
That awkward moment when a guy shows his brea$t on his profile picture, thinking it looks like chest. undecided

Who u on about ??
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by kinglekan: 12:27am On May 04, 2015
Ipledge:
Why U commot that ur pix?.I self service with it everyday... just got new jar of vaselin cry cry

Mumu u neva hear breaking news?
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Nobody: 12:32am On May 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Mumu u neva hear breaking news?
Wetin bebé breaking news tell me
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by kinglekan: 12:41am On May 04, 2015
Ipledge:
Wetin bebé breaking news tell me

I just see say u don find out. D yansh that has been glorified for so long has been a fraud. sad
Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Nobody: 12:45am On May 04, 2015
kinglekan:

I just see say u don find out. D yansh that has been glorified for so long has been a fraud. sad
she dey go jail...She gat no choice, 21 count charges

1 Like

Re: Smartest Romanceland Ladies by Macmilla(m): 6:26am On May 04, 2015
Lala247:

Yh its true mayb .. smiley
But when im waiting for orders i gotta do something lol chting aint a crime ppl should deal with it is they cant take it deactivate
The last time I checked, the time you spend on chatting is yours, the phone/computer is urs, the data you use, still yours. The only person that has the right to complain is the owner of Nairaland and I haven't seen him complain yet. Any other person that doesn't like your chat can jump in front of a speeding train. Some people like me love it and that's all that matters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How Do I Embed Youtube Video On Nairaland / Dey Play, Idan, No Evidence, Other Popular Nigerian Slangs In 2023 / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.