Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Enlighten Me On Phone Accessories Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enlighten Me On Phone Accessories Business (1535 Views)

How To Start Phone Accessories Business / Starting Phone Accessories Business / How To Verify Your Bank BVN On Phone; MTN, Airtel, Etisalat & Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enlighten Me On Phone Accessories Business by shantelala: 6:46pm On May 03, 2015
Good day nairalander.
Can anyone with knowledge on phone accessories business put me through on the business. I resides in Abuja,where do I buy accessories?.
I'm having 300k ,will it be okay to start?
HOW LUCRATIVE IS THE BUSINESS?

thanks as u contribute!
Re: Enlighten Me On Phone Accessories Business by holajeedayy: 9:34pm On May 03, 2015
I will supply u. Fancy usb cord in cheap price ....u can reach me tru my email jidealade123@gmail.com
Re: Enlighten Me On Phone Accessories Business by shantelala: 10:57pm On May 03, 2015
please I needs rich and better contribution

1 Like

Re: Enlighten Me On Phone Accessories Business by holajeedayy: 3:30pm On May 21, 2015
my brother what you neeed is to know the wholesale price and retaile price you can know whole sale price by telling the incubent seller you want to supply him or her ,i can also help you with somprice .remenber you should have a selling place or store
Re: Enlighten Me On Phone Accessories Business by dungas30(m): 5:28am On Mar 04, 2017
holajeedayy:
my brother what you neeed is to know the wholesale price and retaile price you can know whole sale price by telling the incubent seller you want to supply him or her ,i can also help you with somprice .remenber you should have a selling place or store
i just stumbbe on this tread i have been looking for it please can u help me with the prices an how to get them? i also wants to start the business

(1) (Reply)

CBN Unoficially Devalues Naira / How To Start A Start A Polythene Nylon Production Business / Please Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.