Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis (55499 Views)

Dirty Water Coming Out Of A Tap In Zamfara State (Photo) / Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) / HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Bexson: 7:38am On May 04, 2015
supereagle:

One can burst ooo
According to studies, "double bagging" is less safe. You could use google. answers.webmd.com/answers/1198284/is-it-true-that-using-two
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by tonychristopher: 7:38am On May 04, 2015
datedoboi:
Is one week now dat I had sex with my ex after we settled. Just three days ago I started noticing litle pain when peeing, and today I started to notice a yellowish fluid coming out of my pen.is.

Sometimes if I want to urinate it painful and sometimes no pain. I called my ex if she also noticed such pain when peeing but she denied and swear she doesnt notice such.

Anyway I had unprotected sex with her but I did not release or ejaculate during the sex.

What could be the cause since she said she noticed nothing like that.

I feel litle hotness in my pe.nis
Help.
I am planning to go see doc. Tomorrow.
Oh my God why me.
I swear if this thing stop no more sex… till further notice

It's called ota garri

The cure is simple

Put garri in a bowl then put water ...put your Dick inside it for days

Ewu
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by bjohnsen: 7:38am On May 04, 2015
its called chlamydia. see a doc they would usually recommend an antibiotics (a common one is azithromycin). its a single dose and you should be okay in 7 days. cheers
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by wtfCode: 7:43am On May 04, 2015
o boy u don collect. Go treat yourself.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by tonychristopher: 7:44am On May 04, 2015
Ghono dey make man craze if u no treat am
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by horeejah(f): 7:45am On May 04, 2015
Gonokako
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by dayosweetness(m): 7:54am On May 04, 2015
whats wrong wit d guy, he doesnt av sense at all
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by chanita: 8:01am On May 04, 2015
It is a serious infection. And d earlier u go 4 a medical care d better.TASLY medicine can take care of it bt it will cost u money.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by xtivin(m): 8:20am On May 04, 2015
its a yeast infection..meet a certified doctor gor treatment
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Georgekyrian(m): 8:26am On May 04, 2015
agarawu23:
are u the lady who infected him? see your doctor too
Guy you are too dumb, get a life...
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by roycegabby(m): 8:49am On May 04, 2015
grin grin grin

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by BabaAra2(m): 9:07am On May 04, 2015
When you complete whatever medications given by the Doc, I also advise you take some good local herbs(Agbo) for proper cleansing to avoid the disease resurrection.

May God help you to learn to wear rain coat next time.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by yusufbida(m): 9:21am On May 04, 2015
[quote author=datedoboi post=33388650]
Jesus… I don enter Hope it has cure? cry[/quote No cure oooo
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by bregeard(m): 9:37am On May 04, 2015
broderly na gonorrhea a.k.a giniko... go to d clinic,its treatable, make u also tell u babe make she treat herself before she go share am everywhere...
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by FRENZYLO: 9:40am On May 04, 2015
u forced ur penis on her virgina while her cunt is dry.a little cut has developed into a wound .Take a 5 day injection to heal and clear the pus coming out
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 9:42am On May 04, 2015
zealot4me:
Sorry op: the lord is ya strength next tym u go dey use rubber
Stop using God name anyhow abeg. My sister fear God naw
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 10:02am On May 04, 2015
datedoboi:
Is one week now dat I had sex with my ex after we settled. Just three days ago I started noticing litle pain when peeing, and today I started to notice a yellowish fluid coming out of my pen.is.

Sometimes if I want to urinate it painful and sometimes no pain. I called my ex if she also noticed such pain when peeing but she denied and swear she doesnt notice such.

Anyway I had unprotected sex with her but I did not release or ejaculate during the sex.

Help.
Oh my God why me.

Then go see a doc.

Looks like you gat Herpes.

If that be true, then your further notice is looking like Forever.

That's what you get for not keeping your equipment inside your pants.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by zealot4me(f): 10:07am On May 04, 2015
DavidGodwin:
Stop using God name anyhow abeg. My sister fear God naw

lol the lord is his strength naw. its a prayer
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by saheed2532(m): 10:42am On May 04, 2015
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE OVERWEIGHT FOR EVER My husband used to complain that after four kids I no longer take care of myself that am I the only married woman with kids? He was adamant that his friend's wife has four kids too and yet she looks trim without big belly and smart. I continue to BE adding weight as I never take him serious for his complaint as I felt nothing can be done about it. Until recently when personally I started yo be feeling embarrassed going out with him because I look so big and weigh also I find it difficult to do most of those domestic and office work I do before. I felt bitter but lowered my pride to ask a friend on how she has been maintaining her look and she showed me a bottle of T5fatburners T5 Fat burner pills. The secret is out guys and you can buy the pills by clicking here (all natural and safe) it is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep. Very simple http://­ www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by MrCork: 10:49am On May 04, 2015
Limerick:
easy with the lies bro

....easy wit ma lies?..bro, ask yor woman (no ofeeense) embarassed
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by MrCork: 10:51am On May 04, 2015
Bexson:
Wearing two condoms is actually dangerous and not advisable.One is enough.

....bro we not talkin about self service.....we talkin about sexxxx wit females!!! ... Goat!! (no ofeencse) angry
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Felaak47(m): 11:41am On May 04, 2015
STD!
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by nickyvil: 11:56am On May 04, 2015
[quote author=Bennyzino post=33393883]

I see you don't have Regards for your village elders.
My people say na stubbornness make yansh

Lol u n this ur people with out dated proverb.. I respect n hv regards for elders bt why did they sent us to school for? It's for us to learn n hv more knowledge so my dear friend bi ko sorry ee
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Bexson: 12:12pm On May 04, 2015
MrCork:

....bro we not talkin about self service.....we talkin about sexxxx wit females!!! ... Goat!! (no ofeencse) angry
Do you have to insult me before you can pass your message? Btw, did I talk about self service here?
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by chuchutech(m): 12:13pm On May 04, 2015
datedoboi:

Help.
Oh my God why me.
we all are so careless with our lives. How can you in this 21st century have unprotected sex with the high level of awareness. I have been a big time campaigner of safe sex with condoms. Its just an hr thing and you see risking your life, dreams of lovely family, careers and everyother thing just for a moment of few pleasure.
Better go see a doc immediately and learn your lesson of using cds.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by MrCork: 12:16pm On May 04, 2015
Bexson:
Do you have to insult me before you can pass your message? Btw, did I talk about self service here?

. .beverly I never insalted u...i simply ask if u think the thread was about self service?...one connnndon is for self service while two cooondom is for punnny with femmale smiley
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Miral123(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2015
What a pity! Prostate is peculiar to men as well as prostate cancer. Read and share http://www.miralpharmablog.com/2015/02/peculiar-to-men-ii.html
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Bexson: 12:21pm On May 04, 2015
MrCork:

. .beverly I never insalted u...i simply ask if u think the thread was about self service?...one connnndon is for self service while two cooondom is for punnny with femmale smiley
Well, I see your ignorance. You may Google the dangers of using double condoms (or 'double baggings' as it's called) during sex, and educate yourself.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by tohshine(m): 12:25pm On May 04, 2015
U hav gonorrhea and u might go for HIV test bro
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Don4eva(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2015
MrCork:
...only problem is my kondo is 17 inches looong and cant find my size smiley
Smally, u no go keep quiet.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by MrCork: 12:27pm On May 04, 2015
Bexson:
Well, I see your ignorance. You may Google the dangers of using double condoms (or 'double baggings' as it's called) during sex, and educate yourself.

....bro don't worry,it takes time to gerrrrit & wiill hope fully make more sense once u disvirgin yorsef (no ofeeense) smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know / How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.