Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis (55608 Views)

Dirty Water Coming Out Of A Tap In Zamfara State (Photo) / Question, Myths, And Answers On Seminal Fluid(sperm) / HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Etizz: 11:01pm On May 03, 2015
zealot4me:
Sorry op: the lord is ya strength next tym u go dey use rubber

Did i hear u say d Lord is his strength Hmmmm
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by mekadinho(f): 11:01pm On May 03, 2015
{singing} G is gonorrhea... S is for Syphilis...
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by youngalex(m): 11:03pm On May 03, 2015
Alobam,your fuel pump don dey discharge diesel abi? Try See Doctor for STD treatment and go for HIV Test,u don Bleep up big time
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by onila(f): 11:03pm On May 03, 2015
MrCork:

....bro..serrriosly..i always where two cooondumm when I fuk babes...juss ask nairaland girls I fuk. I swaaar! smiley
cheesy
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by datedoboi: 11:03pm On May 03, 2015
MrCork:

....bro..serrriosly..i always where two cooondumm when I fuk babes...juss ask nairaland girls I fuk. I swaaar! smiley

I don hear u oga
My own make I get out from this mess.

Name the nairaland girls u Bleep cos I dnt knw dem
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by onila(f): 11:04pm On May 03, 2015
lomomike:

Primary virgin, secondary virgin, Bsc virgin, MSc virgin or Phd Virgin
Abeg na which one you be set?
Perpetual liar. Chronic liar. Perennial liar.
virgin mary
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 03, 2015
onila:
virgin mary

Bwahahahahahaha....you virgin? Abeg find almajiris give them 5naira sweets and tell them this stories for the dogs abi na gods
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by mirakuru(m): 11:07pm On May 03, 2015
If its a hot sensation each time u wanna urinate den its Urinary tract infection..it makes one urinate every 10 minutes

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by onila(f): 11:14pm On May 03, 2015
lomomike:

Bwahahahahahaha....you virgin? Abeg find almajiris give them 5naira sweets and tell them this stories for the dogs abi na gods
are you trying to say virgins dont exist undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by femi4: 11:18pm On May 03, 2015
datedoboi:

Jesus… I don enter
Hope it has cure? cry
Five bags of rice
Three kegs of palm oil
Seven tubers of yam plus #50,000.

Let me know when you are ready
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by nawtyqutekushj(m): 11:19pm On May 03, 2015
angryGet miss potcit..amplicus beecham..tetracycline..vitamin c white..flagine..nd bico..It takes a while bfore it goes off finally..Try stay away frm any sugery drinks..nd take bitter leaf as mush as possible.
mehn sorry small cus i knw ow bad u hate ur joystick ryt now..
angry
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by duality(m): 11:20pm On May 03, 2015
Why are people advising him to use condom next time?...as in ... NEXT TIME... YOU WAN DIE?

It takes a slave who loves his/her chains to have a next time.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by kendopkn: 11:20pm On May 03, 2015
Guy u must b very very stupid ok idiot, is here u have ur dorc abi stay dere dnt go and see ur dorc mumu number 1.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by tociano009(m): 11:21pm On May 03, 2015
It is Gonorrhea, but you can cure it with just 50# just but a bottle of chelsea dry gin and 10 capsule of ampicilin blue and yellow one, pure the capsules inside the gin and mix it, drink half of the gin in the night after eating. ..100% sure you will be totally deliver in the the morning after your first urine and drink the remaining in the night again
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 03, 2015
onila:
are you trying to say virgins dont exist undecided undecided

Mi darling, virgins do exists, but you....?

Bwhahahahahaj nah I am better off believing urine is nutritious than to believe you're a virgin. grin cheesy
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by sheriffine(m): 11:21pm On May 03, 2015
crychai. Diaris God o. Chai, diaris problem o crychai. Diaris God o. Chai, diaris problem o
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 03, 2015
MrCork:

....bro yor ex is a prostitute....she intensionaly gav u gonorrhea..she fuk u up big time....big time...big big time...and then she moves to the next man! undecided

You make sense here......

1 Like

Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 03, 2015
MrCork:

...yes....but it takes a month to recover fully. Bro every time I fuk a babe, I always wear two cooondoms...the number one rule is to always use your own cooondom and never use connndoms provided by the females...sometimes they use pins to put holes in them so u can catch a desease. Go to yor nearest chemist and then hospital tomorrow smiley
medication for one month?
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by nickyvil: 11:29pm On May 03, 2015
Bennyzino:
Op it's well.

My people say if Snake bite you when you waka pass one road for forest then you be big mumu if you follow same road the next day.

#teamnosextillmarriage

If nah d only path wey lead to ur farm nko abeg u n ur people beta find another thin to say ... More ova say d snake go slip wait for u d next day abeg pack well jare mayb u don take origin n skunk
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by amadu777: 11:33pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 03, 2015
datedoboi:
Is one week now dat I had sex with my ex after we settled. Just three days ago I started noticing litle pain when peeing, and today I started to notice a yellowish fluid coming out of my pen.is.

Sometimes if I want to urinate it painful and sometimes no pain. I called my ex if she also noticed such pain when peeing but she denied and swear she doesnt notice such.

Anyway I had unprotected sex with her but I did not release or ejaculate during the sex.

What could be the cause since she said she noticed nothing like that.

I feel litle hotness in my pe.nis
Help.
I am planning to go see doc. Tomorrow.
Oh my God why me.
I swear if this thing stop no more sex… till further notice

Smells like Gonorhea
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by funlord(m): 11:34pm On May 03, 2015
grin @op! It is another form of condensed milk, take small and put in your tea and rub some on that your hoe of a girlfriends eyeballs! Olodo!
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 03, 2015
nickyvil:

If nah d only path wey lead to ur farm nko abeg u n ur people beta find another thin to say ... More ova say d snake go slip wait for u d next day abeg pack well jare mayb u don take origin n skunk

I see you don't have Regards for your village elders.
My people say na stubbornness make yansh dey back
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Revolva(m): 11:45pm On May 03, 2015
Hahah dis guy don carry gonocaccus........no juju go make me nak gyal raw again the last one I did with a babe i bang her taya but no infection got me..cos my system is strong...

I ave banged pros a lot n I trust dem much better dan all dis our so called girlfriends who dont know their body reactions..
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 03, 2015
tociano009:
It is Gonorrhea, but you can cure it with just 50# just but a bottle of chelsea dry gin and 10 capsule of ampicilin blue and yellow one, pure the capsules inside the gin and mix it, drink half of the gin in the night after eating. ..100% sure you will be totally deliver in the the morning after your first urine and drink the remaining in the night again

The antibiotics can cure it...no need for dry gin.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 03, 2015
onila:
eww

team virgin

ladies close yr legs

Its a good thing and am proud of you.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by ciskenn(m): 11:51pm On May 03, 2015
That is Gono,You will be recommended for 5days injection but the pains will relieve you from the 2 -3 day injection. Don't slack or say you don't need the remaining injection because you can't say the nature and depth the infection has gone into your body system. Kindly complete the 5 days injection for a total result.
Its well dude. Endure till you see a trained personal.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by LockDown69(m): 11:56pm On May 03, 2015
Guy you Don hammer! grin
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 03, 2015
Go and see a doctor.....
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by Revolva(m): 12:03am On May 04, 2015
I always tell young dudes to stop eatin all this over processed food...eat vegetables n fruit and also drink local herbs once a while it helps the system..even ginger also is good....also goko cleansers n all other bitters are good always find time to drink them it helps the immune system.....
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by sniper77(m): 12:07am On May 04, 2015
Bros fear not for ye has become the first man to produce colostrum. please contact Chang Lee to set up a factory in your neighborhood since you are a ready made source for raw material.

That was on a lighter note.Didn't you ever get a lecture on protective sex or probably you were too young when a popular advert was trending on NTA years back. Abeg who get this raincoat.

Try to see a Doc ASAP cos you just got infected with STD.
Re: Help - A Yelowish Fluid Coming Out Of My Penis by lope1: 12:11am On May 04, 2015
My brother oti lu gude.....go to d nearest emergency room a.s.a.p...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Depressed Because Of My Yeye K Legs / Imam Ejibunu Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Kogi - Family Says. Melaye Reacts / Scissors Pulled From Man's Stomach 18 Years After Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.