Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,747 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Must Read: A Motivational Quote - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Must Read: A Motivational Quote (386 Views)

Seven Reasons To Read A Book Daily That Will Make You Read Like Never Before. / Verifix.ng - For Your Real Time BVN and Account Verification / Must Read Powerful Motivational Quotes For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: A Motivational Quote by reyjay(m): 10:10pm On May 03, 2015
FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
- You were born in a first class clinic, I was delivered at home but we both survived.
- You went to a private school and I went to a razz government school, but we both ended in the same varsity/college.
- You woke up from the bed and I woke from the floor but we both had a peaceful night rest.
- Your outfits are all expensive, mine are all simple and cheap but we both still cover our unclothedness.
- You ate fried rice and roasted chicken, I ate pap and akara but we
both still ate to our satisfaction.
- You ride on lexus jeep and I use public transport but we still got to our various destination.
- You may be reading this post from your sony xperia, q10, Iphone6+ and I typed it with my outdated phone, but we still see the same thing.
Dear readers, life is not a competition and there are different ways to get a lot of things done; different lanes all leading to the same destination,
just because your neighbor is doing things faster does not mean you are failing.
Happiness doesn’t come from having everything, but from making the best out of what you have,
it’s all about how you see yourself.
Stay on your own lane and forge ahead.
Reflect on this and cheer up.
Life is short!!!

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Post-utme Past Questions / Smart Image Film And Thearte Institute, Ibadan Calling!!!!! / When Is The Cambridge A Level Programm Form Coming Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.