Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Agonies Of A Banker - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Agonies Of A Banker (1160 Views)

Banker Arrested For Battering Wife After Sex Denial For Two Years (pics) / Agonies Of A Child Born Of A Wicked Mother / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agonies Of A Banker by ConfessionsNgr: 10:33pm On May 03, 2015
I am a 39 year old female banker with one of these new generation banks here in Lagos. I have been working in the banking industry for the past 10 years and I have risen to the top of my career as a regional manager. My rise to the top has not been an easy one but I have been able to do what a girl got to do in order to reach the top if you know what I mean but that is a story for another day. The problem I am having right now is that all my hard work is about to be washed down the drain if care is not taken. The truth is that I have been involved in some underhand dealings in the bank and right now the bank is carrying out a serious audit of our books and has brought in external auditors to audit us. At the moment about three of my colleagues have been indicted and I know that there is no way I can escape this because this is something senior personnel like me have been involved in over a period of time. I have thought of resigning and travelling abroad but that option does not just seem appealing to me. I have a very good relationship with one of the executive directors of our bank but I do not think that he will be able to save me when the poo hits the fan. So right now I am at cross roads as to what to do. I wish I can take this all away. Please advise.

Source: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/72/the-agony-of-a-banker
Re: Agonies Of A Banker by taryour(f): 10:39pm On May 03, 2015
ConfessionsNgr:
I am a 39 year old female banker with one of these new generation banks here in Lagos. I have been working in the banking industry for the past 10 years and I have risen to the top of my career as a regional manager. My rise to the top has not been an easy one but I have been able to do what a girl got to do in order to reach the top if you know what I mean but that is a story for another day. The problem I am having right now is that all my hard work is about to be washed down the drain if care is not taken. The truth is that I have been involved in some underhand dealings in the bank and right now the bank is carrying out a serious audit of our books and has brought in external auditors to audit us. At the moment about three of my colleagues have been indicted and I know that there is no way I can escape this because this is something senior personnel like me have been involved in over a period of time. I have thought of resigning and travelling abroad but that option does not just seem appealing to me. I have a very good relationship with one of the executive directors of our bank but I do not think that he will be able to save me when the poo hits the fan. So right now I am at cross roads as to what to do. I wish I can take this all away. Please advise.

Source: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/72/the-agony-of-a-banker

sorry dearie you can't escape this, you will be caught. just pray your punishment want be too hard to bear ad you live to teach others no to thread on the same part you did.

its simply called reaping the fruits of what you sowed, either good or bad. may God forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: Agonies Of A Banker by coputa(m): 10:40pm On May 03, 2015
The only save route is to resign,since you have soil your hands from the onset.
Re: Agonies Of A Banker by XtraSmooth404: 11:18pm On May 03, 2015
Karma is real, so sorry. Hope you have enough savings though.
Re: Agonies Of A Banker by MRBrownJ: 11:25pm On May 03, 2015
coputa:
The only save route is to resign,since you have soil your hands from the onset.

even if she resigns, she will get caught and possibly go down for hard time (depending on how serious this is).

@ OP
these are the consequences of her actions that she surely was fully aware of. we didnt see her complain when she was enjoying the fruit of her crime.
Re: Agonies Of A Banker by eagleeyez: 1:54am On May 04, 2015
Good for u. You took the cheap way to rise faster than those who worked harder than u. You cheapened your dignity, such a slut

Now reap from your sins, you are not only a chepa slut but a thief how low can u get?

Am not insulting u but stating facts.shame on u
Re: Agonies Of A Banker by MrsAnyanwu(f): 4:55pm On May 11, 2015
eagleeyez:
Good for u. You took the cheap way to rise faster than those who worked harder than u. You cheapened your dignity, such a slut

Now reap from your sins, you are not only a chepa slut but a thief how low can u get?

can't u pass across ur message without insulting, na wa ooo
Re: Agonies Of A Banker by SAMBARRY: 5:27pm On May 11, 2015
You better resign and run to another country now that you haven't been noticed before water pass garri. Run o because efcc and icpc is no respecter of any big girl .

you know there'll be a time where block all your plans to travel so Ruuunnnnnn
Re: Agonies Of A Banker by SAMBARRY: 5:28pm On May 11, 2015
eagleeyez:

Pele o miss virgin.as you don call am slut I'm sure that makes you feel better. Arindin grow up!

(1) (Reply)

What Name Will You Give This Kind Of Child? / I Dont Pray To Marry Someone Like My Mother / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.