Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Does Blackberry Q10 / Q5 Have All Android Features - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does Blackberry Q10 / Q5 Have All Android Features (2125 Views)

Z10, Z30, Q10 Q5, And Z3 Install Google Playstore On This Devices / How To Transfer Contact From Blackberry Z10/Q10/Q5/Z30 To Android Phone / 11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Blackberry Q10 / Q5 Have All Android Features by Michdear(f): 6:41am On May 04, 2015
Please guys I just want to confirm how true is this,was told blackberry q10 and q5 have same features with android phone,in other words can I download any android application on it,can I use all google apps and feature on this blackberry phones,I really don't like full screens,hece why I need the q10,expecting your replies
Re: Does Blackberry Q10 / Q5 Have All Android Features by Mafia4life(m): 7:06am On May 04, 2015
I have my Q5 and my Android phone with me. I will say I am really impressed by the way Blackberry Q5 or rather blackberry Os10 integrate Android apps. Somehow flawless though. It runs not all apps and finds it difficult to run apps that use more of the hardware ( ie Utility apps). I call OS 10 a semi Android and rate it high.

But come to think of this. What reasons make you wanna go for Q5 or Q10 ( OS 10)?
Isn't it better you eat the full food than to sip just some? Afterall Q10 ( OS 10) doesn't do BIS. Unlike Android, you cannot control your data usage using Firewalls like AFwall +. The best for you is to get full Android, meet someone who will set it up for you and benefit from your device. Using an android phone the way it is purchase is shyt.
But if you insist going for BB, no loss cos it is worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

See The New Method MTN Now Uses To Steal From Customers (PHOTO) / How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 8 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.