Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,808 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Are You A Chronic Employee? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You A Chronic Employee? (587 Views)

Relocation Allowance For New Employee? / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Chronic Employee? by fyneboi79(m): 8:44am On May 04, 2015
I was just thinking to myself after reaching a conclusion about people who have dwelt in the employee status for so long that they can't get out of it. The are stuck but they don't know it. They have turned to robots who have been programmed to dress corporate,wake up early,run down to work to move another mans dream forward while not wanting to pursue their own purpose here on earth. For me,this is the height of hopelessness to just sit at an office and wait for salary alert every month end.
These are some signs to know a "Chronic employee"

1.Always browsing the internet in search of a better paying job. Hardly thinks of making life better through business ownership.

2. Hates the words "Loan and Borrow". And this is because they hate risk.

3.They always rush to the employment section in newspapers.

4.They always refer to business people as greedy because these group of people constantly fight to take all they can. Business people have a hunger for success they can't understand.

5.They maintain a strict spending pattern.

6.They love and constantly use the word "Budget".But never strive to break the budget borders someday.

So tell me.....did I just describe you? Pls get out of that position cheesy
Re: Are You A Chronic Employee? by fyneboi79(m): 10:23am On May 04, 2015
Employees.....Chronic employees where una dey grin
Re: Are You A Chronic Employee? by fyneboi79(m): 6:13am On May 06, 2015
Chronic peeps,where una dey o!
Re: Are You A Chronic Employee? by fyneboi79(m): 6:38am On May 07, 2015
Chronic employees,wey una? grin

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Guru...pls Wots D Diff Btw Petroleum Engr And Production Engr? / Invite From Insourcing Limited / Several Job Vacancies At GE Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.