Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Splinters Of My Imagination {sex Stories And The Rest} - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Splinters Of My Imagination {sex Stories And The Rest} (9640 Views)

Sex Stories: Jide Part 4 / Sex Stories: Jide Part 3 / Sex Stories: Jide Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Splinters Of My Imagination {sex Stories And The Rest} by kingsley18(m): 9:14am On May 04, 2015
"The ink of our imaginations never runs dry, do not let your pen [circumstances] limit you to climb that height" Copyright 2015

Pls forgive my mistake and spellings. Corrections is also welcome. Thanks
Re: Splinters Of My Imagination {sex Stories And The Rest} by kingsley18(m): 9:17am On May 04, 2015
Tales of Eve

My name is aleruchi, being born into a very strong christian background comes with a lot of responsibility, when from childhood mum has instilled the fear of men in us, i was told all very scary mind troubling tales of how a guy “touches” your body and how i’ll live a life of untold regret that’s caressed with hardship.

i was 11yrs old when i got into secondary school, it was a same sex school and my mum in her usual predictable manner handed me over to senior bunmi!, she was a chorister in our church back at home, she was popular because each sunday she climbed the pulpit and swayed our hearts away with melodic tunes that gets the whole church members on their feet, each person dancing to outwit the other.

i noticed the day we in the junior classes respected our imposed school mother and revered them like our own mother back at home, during lights out every night, when am on my bed reminiscing about home, the sweet taste mama’s ogbono soup and the comfort of my bed at home, i hear strange slow moaning sounds from under my bunk, mine is at the top while Senior bunmi was down, that noise didn’t seem right, i couldn’t figure out what was going on because i was young and naive, all i could remember was Senior bunmi and senior amaka doing the all night “jacking” reading thier books, but soon as its lights out time the lantern goes off and in a space few minutes the moaning begins, it gets to a point when they are either caught in the heat of passion or they throw caution to the wind that the bed starts quivering and thier moaning becomes so loud.

i told my friend tosin whose school mother is amaka of my findings and she seem much more exposed or would i say enlightened than i and she told me that they are having sex and its called LESBIANISM, the word was strange to me and tosin continued her infamous lecture about how senior amaka had once made advances at her and how she declined.

my inquistive nature and search for answer grew taller than me and i decided that i was going to see what transpires under my bed every night, i no longer want to be a slave to imagination, rather let me unravel the mystery myself, armed with mountainous courage i patiently laid on my bed, waiting for senior amaka to come and “jack” with my school mother, it was almost time for lights out and senior amaka nowhere close to our bunk but senior bunmi was already reading her books and i was guessing that in her mind she will be troubled since she hasn’t seen senior amaka, and she never showed up that night!, i turned my head to sleep in anger when my class prefect gloria walked toward my bunk and greeted senior bunmi and told her that senior amaka sent her to come meet her to teach her some assignment she didnt understand.

3 Likes

Re: Splinters Of My Imagination {sex Stories And The Rest} by marenx: 11:10am On May 04, 2015
Da story wins coz da structure and da meaning ar correct.

The only problem 'we' have is 'streotyping.'

You mustnt use big words, most especially those we can find in news paper report like 'unravel'.

Even this "My inquisitive nature of........ Grew taller than me." is also a kind of a phrase style we often find in report on news paper.

The point is be simple and faithful in your language.

1 Like

Re: Splinters Of My Imagination {sex Stories And The Rest} by biddieluvzyaho(f): 11:23am On May 04, 2015
Nice story,hope u won't keep us waiting 4 update.
Re: Splinters Of My Imagination {sex Stories And The Rest} by kingsley18(m): 3:52pm On May 04, 2015
Thanks @ All.... Will continue the update in the evening. Pls bear with me.
Re: Splinters Of My Imagination {sex Stories And The Rest} by kingsley18(m): 8:26pm On May 04, 2015
they were learning and time for lights out reached, senior bunmi reduced the light from the lantern so low and minutes the moaning and mild struggle started, i lifted the edge of foam and was peeping through to see what was going on under my bed, i saw senior amaka putting her finger inside tosin’s vagina while she sucked tosin’s small breast so passionately, througn the darkness i could see tosin squeeze her face in pleasure as she held onto the bedsheet so tight while senior bunmi continued in her mastered art of pleasuring, i watched as she brought out her big breast and fed tosin with it and whispered “suck it very slow, you hear?” , tosin sucked her boobs so slow while senior bunmi continued to finger her so fast and precised, they continued and exchange positioned, tosin was now sucking senior bunmi’s vagina while senior bunmi grabbed tosin’s head with both hands and was using her lips to hit her vagina so rough and in split minutes, she let out a slightly loud moaning and seem to gasp for breathe and then sank into her bed, they cuddled for few minutes before i saw tosin sneaking out of our hostel.

I began to keep to myself and never want to be amongst those noticed much in class because my instincts made me feel that’s how they get involved into this!, i was nickname beyonce by my classmates, they would tell me how i have a very nice shape and how any man would kill to be with me .

senior bunmi was becoming too protective of me whenever we are in the hostel and am playing or gisting with other girls, she would call me out “aleru if i see you with these girls ever again, i’ll beat you seriously, you don’t know evil communication corrupts good manners?”, i would climb my bed, stretch my leg, pull out any book from my bag and begin to read, i got more confused than ever because senior bunmi is the one i felt was the evil one and yet she tagged all our church members at home that are students here “evil”.

The lengthy slow days has turned into weeks and weeks have turned into months, the daily routine of senior bunmi and amaka is something i have come to live with, most nights i look forward to it, and when they don’t have sex i just get angry and sleep, i don’t know if i was loving it or hating it but the passion they share each night on that bed caught my attention and i craved for more action!

i wokeup late and it was time for classes and i was running late and i decided to have a quick bath before the bell for breakfast is rang and i hurried to the bathroom, a large room with no demarcation of a sort and it was empty, i hanged my towel and poured water on my body, washing fast so that i won’t be locked out, by the time i sponged myself with soap from my head to my toes and bent down to scoop water to rinse the soap off my body, i couldn’t find my bucket anymore, searching frantically for the bucket and not seeing it, a hand grabbed me from behind, squeezed my boobs so hard and tried to remove whoevers hand it was as the hand was going towards my vagina, i struggled so hard but the hand held me song and the soap entered my eyes when i tried opening it, i couldn’t see who was doing this to me, it continued for another few minutes, the hand was squeezing my nipples and trying to put the hand into my vagina, but i closed my thighs so tight and the voice whispered in my ears “i love you aleru and i must have you”, the hand released itself from me and fled, by the time i could locate my towel and wipe my face off the soapy water that was on my face, the stranger was far gone, the only evidence left of the attacker is the perfume sprayed by the stranger that was lodged in my brain but the perfume scent smell was familiar with me but i couldn’t place it now.
Re: Splinters Of My Imagination {sex Stories And The Rest} by ebenzfem(m): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Wolf in sheep clothing. Many of us are like bunmi, we're the shadow of ourselves. Poor satan, poor that all blame him for their misfortunes. This piece is an eye opener to what happens in our boarding schools, be it mixed or single sex . Prominent is this act that new members are initiated often. Good write.
Re: Splinters Of My Imagination {sex Stories And The Rest} by sheba222(f): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
nq afta one yr u go update again?
Re: Splinters Of My Imagination {sex Stories And The Rest} by sheba222(f): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
na afta one yr u go update again?
Re: Splinters Of My Imagination {sex Stories And The Rest} by sparog(m): 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
If u are not through with writing then u should not update and leave us asking for more which is not yet available jare cry

(1) (Reply)

Looking for writing opportunities to make Extra Income? / Road To Fame (A Fictional Story) / My First Job After Youth Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.