Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Accessbank Vs Ecobank, Pla Advise Me On This I Got The 2 Jobs Pay Almost The Sa - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accessbank Vs Ecobank, Pla Advise Me On This I Got The 2 Jobs Pay Almost The Sa (2275 Views)

Accessbank Recruiting HND / Accessbank Is Recruiting / I Have 2 Jobs Which Do I Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accessbank Vs Ecobank, Pla Advise Me On This I Got The 2 Jobs Pay Almost The Sa by subdean: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2006
Re: Accessbank Vs Ecobank, Pla Advise Me On This I Got The 2 Jobs Pay Almost The Sa by wigbene: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2006
i got info that eco has reverted all the people that entered into marketting too so i think you better stick with access
Re: Accessbank Vs Ecobank, Pla Advise Me On This I Got The 2 Jobs Pay Almost The Sa by abdulkadir(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2006
i advise u take up ecobank cos i have a friend he left access for first bank we joined together some 3 months ago, his xcuse r numerous- long working hrs;close to customers at five pm, you might just be 2 in the arketing team for the whole branch with nerve cracking targets etc, plus poor working condition and stuffs like that, as for ecobank i think the prospectcs are higher marger with first bank and eventually the partnership with HSBC, anyway the choice is yours, you may also seek the advice of older bank staff, alll the best wink
Re: Accessbank Vs Ecobank, Pla Advise Me On This I Got The 2 Jobs Pay Almost The Sa by zealot(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2006
Guy, i am realy happy 2 u. I cant realy advice u since i dont have any experience as par dia work conditns. Pls i wud love 2 knw when u wrote d test and d interview cos I had an Ecobank interview sm wks bak wit viclawrence but is yet 2 here frm them.pls reply,I have bcome ddespirate.
Re: Accessbank Vs Ecobank, Pla Advise Me On This I Got The 2 Jobs Pay Almost The Sa by geevibe(f): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2006
my dear, il'd advice u to go for the Eco bank, my bro got a job with access and was earning 67thousand , but wrote eco bank test passed and got the job and now earns double that amount, can u beat that!!! so if u know whats good, go for eco, the pay is better and the stress less, Eco starters pay is 114thousand, this is from the horse's mouth!!
Re: Accessbank Vs Ecobank, Pla Advise Me On This I Got The 2 Jobs Pay Almost The Sa by itismd(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2006
pls subdean, when did u get the job offer?. when did u write the interview and the test. my brother attend the second stage interview at Enugu, i want to know whether they have started contacting succesful applicants?
??
Re: Accessbank Vs Ecobank, Pla Advise Me On This I Got The 2 Jobs Pay Almost The Sa by aidelala(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2006
I resigned from access bank so i can give you live jist.They are very inhuman.U will stay in the office till 11pm every day and u work on weekends too.They deduct huge taxes from ur salary so u get less than ur package.Ur target will make ur head swell.U will also write an assesment test every three months if u fail u go. If u do not meet ur target u go too.Promotion is by the grace of God and they transfer people any how.So make ur choice
Re: Accessbank Vs Ecobank, Pla Advise Me On This I Got The 2 Jobs Pay Almost The Sa by SOJ(m): 1:19pm On Sep 11, 2006
aidelala:

I resigned from access bank so i can give you live jist.They are very inhuman.U will stay in the office till 11pm every day and u work on weekends too.They deduct huge taxes from your salary so u get less than your package.your target will make your head swell.U will also write an assesment test every three months if u fail u go. If u do not meet your target u go too.Promotion is by the grace of God and they transfer people any how.So make your choice
Ol boy, these guys av said it all o. Make ur choice, whatever ur choice is anyway,best of all!
Re: Accessbank Vs Ecobank, Pla Advise Me On This I Got The 2 Jobs Pay Almost The Sa by missparker: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2006
this is my sincere advice to you pray about it ask God for direction but so far i think eco bank will be the option cos 6thry will be merging soon with first bank so go for job security not the name eco bank is it .
Re: Accessbank Vs Ecobank, Pla Advise Me On This I Got The 2 Jobs Pay Almost The Sa by damoche07(m): 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2006
My guy or girl.watever.first of all go to God if u are his friend and ask him wat to do.if u are not hi friend,dats easy,go tru christ.But from my own human and limited point of view,put off ur shoes and put them on ur head,ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun wit all ur might to Ecobank.u want to go to a bank dat doesnt accept state school grads.infact i cant willingly bank wit them,never,i mean never.i wonder who are there customers.any bank dat has some discriminatory tendencies shold be avoided if possible-if possible cos of the Nigerian factor of gross unemployment.Wish u take a good decision.
Re: Accessbank Vs Ecobank, Pla Advise Me On This I Got The 2 Jobs Pay Almost The Sa by Edken: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2006
hi
Access Bank is crazy. My enemies(that is if i have any)please dont go there.when i passed their selection exercise, i knew within me "abinitio" that it is not a place for me.They are inhuman. Thank GOD for my job in Diamond Bank. Bros se Eco Bank Straight,
Re: Accessbank Vs Ecobank, Pla Advise Me On This I Got The 2 Jobs Pay Almost The Sa by Davidi: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2006
go for ecobank ,

merger with First bank will mean a stronger institution !!!!
it is goog for bargaining
Re: Accessbank Vs Ecobank, Pla Advise Me On This I Got The 2 Jobs Pay Almost The Sa by dbanj02(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2006
Guyz pls i dnt no if den is any one who have any info on access bank.I was koled 4 d interviwe on saturday nd got 2 d last stage wit d M.D pls ll like 2 no hw long it takes b4 hearin 4 dem.
Re: Accessbank Vs Ecobank, Pla Advise Me On This I Got The 2 Jobs Pay Almost The Sa by dremoney(m): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2006
I so much love dis nairaland concept.Nairalanders in particular r very wonderful pple.wit them ur sure of success to sm xtent coz u get first hand/undiluted information on anything from the houz.kip it up guyz.
@topic
i prefer ecobank bro.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At Lagos City Polytechnic. / Workforce Calling 4 Interview (bulk Teller) / Hotel Technology Company Need Agents In Nigeria, Ghana & South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.