Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,636 members, 7,851,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

God, Even Our Own God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God, Even Our Own God (341 Views)

What Are D Signs You Are Not Called By God Even Though You Have Started A Church / Are My Tithes Acceptable Unto God Even Though I Don't Go To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God, Even Our Own God by overcomersfaith(f): 11:53am On May 04, 2015
The theme of the month “Greater Glory” if you ask me is so timely. The grace of God does many wonders in the life of a Man. It lifts you from obscurity to limelight. You cannot be so engraced and not be blessed. It will not only bless you, you will have the mind of Christ living inside you. If that mind that is in Christ be in you, beloved, you can never be the same. How? Someone just asked.

Because Christ is light and in him there is no darkness and when Christ lives in you, darkness has no part in you and you cannot but move forward, be prosperous, be a blessing to yourself and people around you.

Beloved, having been redeemed from sin by the power in Christ through Grace, another conditionality in attending to Greater Glory as promised us by God is

To read further @ http://overcomers-faith.org/
Re: God, Even Our Own God by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 04, 2015
Give us evidence not more biased statements.

(1) (Reply)

Moulded By The Master / Spiritual Digest For The Day 12th Of May 2015 / The Mission Of The Storm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.