Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Veteran Nollywod Actor Peter Bunor Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Nollywod Actor Peter Bunor Is Dead (494 Views)

British Actor, Peter Vaughan Is Dead! / Veteran Nollywod Actor Peter Bunor Is Dead(pictured) / Peter Bunor Is Dead: Veteran Nollywood Actor Dies In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Nollywod Actor Peter Bunor Is Dead by Finepaparazy(m): 12:12pm On May 04, 2015
It is saddening to report that the Nigerian movie industry has lost another veteran actor.
It was confirmed late last night that actorPeter Bunorhas passed on.
His son, Peter Bunor Jnr made the announcement on Facebook saying: β€˜In the early hours of today,my father, friend, teacher, confidant passed on.’

At this point there has been no confirmation on the cause of death but it is reported that he died of complications from an ailment and his battle with stroke in the past few years.
Our thoughts are with his family at this time.

SOURCE:- http://www.nairaboys25.tk/forum/showtopic.php?id=283&amsg=Saved%20successfuly

(1) (Reply)

5 Players Who Have Moved From Manchester United To Real Madrid. / Fuel Scarcity : Passengers Sleep At The Airport / No Man Can Handle Me Apart From My Husband β€” Omotola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.