Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,283 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Nigeria Food Safety Service - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Food Safety Service (1618 Views)

Vacancy On Safety Officer / Safety Instructor / Maritime Safety Logistics Officer Drum Cussac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Food Safety Service by Amakortee: 12:32pm On May 04, 2015
The National director Dr B. C Ihesiulo of the nigeria-food-safety-service has just given the directive that every region, zone, state and LGA should start field work immediately (1 May, 2015) as workers salary account with Access bank would start from May 2015. Old and new members of staff who have been trained are those to start work immediately.

guy go check for the office if them still the recruit ooo
Re: Nigeria Food Safety Service by adanduka: 6:38pm On May 04, 2015
Guys be careful o.
FSS made unemployed graduates pay almost N30,000 in the name of recruitment.
The bill for making them an establishment was denied in 2010.
So they are still ripping Nigerians?
Re: Nigeria Food Safety Service by Amakortee: 10:23pm On May 04, 2015
adanduka:
Guys be careful o.
FSS made unemployed graduates pay almost N30,000 in the name of recruitment.
The bill for making them an establishment was denied in 2010.
So they are still ripping Nigerians?

As of October last year, it became #50,000 for registration. While as of today, registration has been suspended in almost all the states except in the National secretariat at FCT.

From 2010 till 2015 na small thing? No be so some of my uncles talk about Civil Defence? Them the shout say #6,000 (six thousand) too much. Some of them no gree wear their kaki again. Others no even report for office. Today, where these my uncles and friends dey when the patient dogs don the chop better biscuit bone!!! Shine ur eyes o
Re: Nigeria Food Safety Service by adanduka: 10:08am On May 05, 2015
Amakortee:

As of October last year, it became #50,000 for registration. While as of today, registration has been suspended in almost all the states except in the National secretariat at FCT.

From 2010 till 2015 na small thing? No be so some of my uncles talk about Civil Defence? Them the shout say #6,000 (six thousand) too much. Some of them no gree wear their kaki again. Others no even report for office. Today, where these my uncles and friends dey when the patient dogs don the chop better biscuit bone!!! Shine ur eyes o

This mentality is what is killing Nigeria.
Why should a person pay money to get a job and it is called registration?
I am aware of at least 7 batches of at least 100 recruits in Rivers State alone as of 2010.They all paid 25,000 for registration. 25000 x 100 = 2,500,000. This was done in 36 states and FCT. I understand these monies were used to settle members of the house so they can vote in favor of the bill. Alas, the bill was denied.
I must say that the vision and purpose of FSS is a good one but the way they are going about it is wrong.
Imagine a graduate parting with 25000 in 2010 in the name of getting a job and then you tell him 'a patient dog...'
If a dog were patiently wwaiting for a bone since 2010, don't you think the dog would've died since. Or is he going to eat the fattest bone in the grave?
Truth is, in Nigeria a lot of things go and even become formality. That doesn't make those things right.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Food Safety Service by Amakortee: 1:13pm On May 05, 2015
adanduka:

This mentality is what is killing Nigeria.
Why should a person pay money to get a job and it is called registration?
I am aware of at least 7 batches of at least 100 recruits in Rivers State alone as of 2010.They all paid 25,000 for registration. 25000 x 100 = 2,500,000. This was done in 36 states and FCT. I understand these monies were used to settle members of the house so they can vote in favor of the bill. Alas, the bill was denied.
I must say that the vision and purpose of FSS is a good one but the way they are going about it is wrong.
Imagine a graduate parting with 25000 in 2010 in the name of getting a job and then you tell him 'a patient dog...'
If a dog were patiently wwaiting for a bone since 2010, don't you think the dog would've died since. Or is he going to eat the fattest bone in the grave?
Truth is, in Nigeria a lot of things go and even become formality. That doesn't make those things right.

Well, with crossed legs; Let's see how real it would be in days to come. But I was made to understand that d money collected for registration is used for the day to day running cost for each FSS state secretariat, excluding the uniform, documentation and other things involved in d registration. But I guess people like me will be patient and follow the National director that has followed this matter up, long b4 year 2000.
Re: Nigeria Food Safety Service by adanduka: 1:36pm On May 05, 2015
Amakortee:

Well, with crossed legs; Let's see how real it would be in days to come. But I was made to understand that d money collected for registration is used for the day to day running cost for each FSS state secretariat, excluding the uniform, documentation and other things involved in d registration. But I guess people like me will be patient and follow the National director that has followed this matter up, long b4 year 2000.

Alright.
Cheers!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mutual Benefits Life Ass / Ongoing Nationwide Recruitment At South African Airways / Female Receptionist Urgently Wanted!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.