Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,029 members, 7,821,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Confessions Of My NYSC Days... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Confessions Of My NYSC Days... (864 Views)

My NYSC Experience In Kano State / My NYSC Personal CDS Projects In Anambra. Thanks To GOD For The Success / Sins Of My NYSC Days... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confessions Of My NYSC Days... by ConfessionsNgr: 12:54pm On May 04, 2015
Glad I can post here anonymously. Some few years ago, I was posted to south west for my NYSC programme. It was a mixture of the good, bad and ugly. And am always thinking of the "bad" things I did. Luckily or unluckily for me, I had my ppa(primary place of assignment) at a girls'-only secondary school. Continue to read at http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/62/sins-of-my-nysc-days

Source: www.confessionsnigeria.com Your confidential social site...
Re: Confessions Of My NYSC Days... by sadiqcholel: 1:02pm On May 04, 2015
Wat u rip iz wat u sow....b a man nd go and claim ur children,am definately sure ur children needs dere father....den next tym if u see any nyash u will jus ignore
Re: Confessions Of My NYSC Days... by Penssuwa(m): 1:39pm On May 04, 2015
If I say make thunder fire your left yarsh now, e go be like say i dey curse u. post the content of the fuccking link

(1) (Reply)

Please Urgent Help On Nysc / NYSC Not Sending Verification Links To Emails / UNIPORT NYSC 2017 Important Notice To All Batch A Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.