Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Ade And I. Do I Tell? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ade And I. Do I Tell? (552 Views)

Shaheeda Sanusi Slapped A Boy And I Supported Her - Emir Sanusi / On My Coronation Day ,I Wept And I Thought I Was Going To Die , Says Olubadan / Ooni Of Ife Presented With Ade Isembaye, Ancient Crown By Isoro Cultists - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ade And I. Do I Tell? by ConfessionsNgr: 1:21pm On May 04, 2015
Ade and I have been friends for a very long time. We went to the same primary school and secondary school together. Ade came from a very rich home, so after we finished secondary school his family sent him abroad to further his education. Ade was a very kind and generous person who will go out of his way to do anything for anybody. Even as a student abroad, he was always sending me clothes and money and was always ready to assist me when the need arises. I must confess that I have benefitted immensely from my friendship with Ade and I have always told him that I am thankful to God for having a friend like him. Unfortunately, Ade passed on about three weeks ago and I must say that I am highly devastated. However, as devastated as I am about his demise, I have been faced with a very critical situation which has been bugging me seriously and giving me sleepless night. I had gone into importation business and I was doing well until about two years ago when I ran into some serious problems and I went completely bankrupt. It was Ade again that came to my rescue. He was the one that had lent me the sum of #2.8 million to restart my business. About two months ago, Ade had jokingly asked me when was i going to repay back his money as it has been two years since he gave me that money and I am not saying anything about it. This came to me as a shock because I had honestly thought that he had written off that debt since he had never asked me about it and I had thought that it was his usual magnanimous nature. So you can understand my predicament right now that he is dead, I am faced with the decision to tell his family or keep quiet about it since I know that I do not even have the money right now to pay back. But keeping quiet about it will portray me as a bad person considering all that Ade has done for me. So please advise me on what to do.

Source: http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/73/ade-and-i-do-i-tell
www.confessionsnigeria.com Your confidential social site...
Re: Ade And I. Do I Tell? by Ezedon(m): 2:02pm On May 04, 2015
Give me half of the money, i'm his brother, i'll recieve it on his behalf
Re: Ade And I. Do I Tell? by tpiadotcom: 4:17pm On May 04, 2015
almost every story on nairaland ends like the op typed.

regardless what shape, form or entity is involved, always one single ending.

are the composers of these stories immortal?

lord have mercy.
Re: Ade And I. Do I Tell? by tpiadotcom: 5:45am On May 06, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Install Your Solar Panels/inverters/ Batteries Etc In Phc...view Pics! / Contact Us Via Greatilluminatitemple.godshiva@gmail.com / Woman Shield Thy Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.