Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,628 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero - Phones (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero (96371 Views)

Official Infinix Zero 2 Discussion Thread |the Next Hero| / Infinix Zero 2, The Next Hero Discussion Thread / Infinix Zero 2 X509 - The Next Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by iGotTech: 9:53pm On May 19, 2015
KayGold001:
Party rider... Na so
lol. no mind dem
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by iGotTech: 9:54pm On May 19, 2015
KayGold001:
Hope it's 4GB
may be
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by gonaij: 9:55pm On May 19, 2015
KayGold001:

I go give you the phone charger if I win... Lolzzzz ifa hear
lol, u stingy o
therealesttin:

wrong. Not top
yea na
KayGold001:
Impossible...
lol
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by safas20(f): 9:56pm On May 19, 2015
KayGold001:
It must not be up to... For our sakes
yea man
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by safas20(f): 9:57pm On May 19, 2015
funkdr:
so much competition next month... Next hero, innjoo's fire Max, opsson's Genesis X "the smallest 5"inch" and I'm sure tecno will come out with a device.
dem all be copy copy, Infinix rocks
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by safas20(f): 9:57pm On May 19, 2015
KayGold001:

The truth is it doesn't really matter, it's just that we feel we should remove the battery anytime
y do u want to
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by safas20(f): 9:58pm On May 19, 2015
KayGold001:

I know what he's saying, it's all about the top search results for Yoruba and igbo
yea o
funkdr:
I hope so o
yea ooo
therealesttin:
Its only few days to go, its a party you dont want to miss, #thenexthero launch party is only 9 days away. This may be the last oppurtunity to get an invite to the unveiling of the next big thing in mobile industry.
If you want to make this date with history, then send your Name, Address, phone number and Infinix phone IMEI to sns.ng@infinixmobility.com asap as limited number of seats are available.
okay. good
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by gonaij: 10:00pm On May 19, 2015
topstar80:
grin Omo see tally
yea ooo
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by gonaij: 10:01pm On May 19, 2015
KayGold001:
By the way. Why is infinix not giving us memory card on device bought?
space if your u to put yours. inner memory rocks
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by gonaij: 10:01pm On May 19, 2015
tolexy007:
As an Infinix fan, you are specially invited to the launching of our new device#TheNextHero# coming up on 28th May, 2015 at the University of Lagos Main Auditorium by 3pm. This message as well as your infinix device serves as your invite to the event. SMS your name to 09099922417 to confirm your attendance.
I just sold my hot note, would dey allow me in?
good
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by gonaij: 10:02pm On May 19, 2015
therealesttin:

memory card with 16GB and 32GB internal memory?.....Very funny.
no mind d guy
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by gonaij: 10:02pm On May 19, 2015
oyemprince:

looks funny but we sometimes need an external storage device for backup... look at pc for example my system has 500GB HDD, not withstanding i have a 32GB flashdrive, 8GB flashdrive , and an external 256HDD.
Its just a necessity ...
lol
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by gonaij: 10:03pm On May 19, 2015
oyemprince:
sensiblee data is expensive na... cheat lo sure ju
lol, I know u should be a tweaker too
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by safas20(f): 10:04pm On May 19, 2015
oyemprince:
9 days to go...
yea, can't wait too
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by safas20(f): 10:04pm On May 19, 2015
oyemprince:
i think its just mindset, we just believe the battery must be removable. How many time have you removed your Laptop's battery?
lol. na so o, u got it
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by therealesttin(m): 11:26am On May 20, 2015
JOIN THE INFINIX TEAM FOR LAUNCH PARTY JOB OPPURTUNITY.
As we know, ‪#‎thenexthero‬ launch party holds in a few days time, we would like to use this oppurtunity to announce that we want our fans to be part of the party organising team.
For this we will need 10 female ushers and 5 male protocol officers to be part of the support team for the launch party.
Please reply to this email, sns.ng@infinixmobility.com telling us about yourself if you will like to be part of this team.
Details should include Name, phone number, and height and then a general introduction about yourself.
We look forward to having you on our support team.

WATCH OUT FOR INFINIX SUMMER JOBS......coming soon!

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by powerfuldudu: 12:00pm On May 20, 2015
Brand New Hot Notes available for sale at giveaway price. If you are interested quote me for further discussions.
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by tolexy007(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2015
anybody with innjoo Fire Max spec?
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by iheanyi40(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2015
nawa o 37 pages with no device
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by therealesttin(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2015
therealesttin:
JOIN THE INFINIX TEAM FOR LAUNCH PARTY JOB OPPURTUNITY.
As we know, ‪#‎thenexthero‬ launch party holds in a few days time, we would like to use this oppurtunity to announce that we want our fans to be part of the party organising team.
For this we will need 10 female ushers and 5 male protocol officers to be part of the support team for the launch party.
Please reply to this email, sns.ng@infinixmobility.com telling us about yourself if you will like to be part of this team.
Details should include Name, phone number, and height and then a general introduction about yourself.
We look forward to having you on our support team.

WATCH OUT FOR INFINIX SUMMER JOBS......coming soon!

Is any one interested in this? Limited ushering spaces available.
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by liljboy10: 4:08pm On May 21, 2015
i hope dis phone no pass 30k sha..if not me no go buy

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by oyemprince: 8:45pm On May 21, 2015
Maybe...
gonaij:
space if your u to put yours. inner memory rocks
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by oyemprince: 8:49pm On May 21, 2015
guess its unexplainable...
safas20:
y do u want to
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by oyemprince: 8:50pm On May 21, 2015
tolexy007:
anybody with innjoo Fire Max spec?
Like seriously? INJOO na phone?
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by oyemprince: 8:51pm On May 21, 2015
countdown still on... 7 Days to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by tolexy007(m): 8:53pm On May 21, 2015
oyemprince:
Like seriously? INJOO na phone?
lolz....just want to confirm sometin
Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by therealesttin(m): 12:42pm On May 22, 2015
If you’re having second thoughts about buying an Infinix device with Android Kitkat simply because you are waiting for the delayed software updates to Lollipop, then you are currently missing out on a lot.
Latest versions of Infinix phones are based on Android 4.4 KitKat. Although the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop only runs on a miniscule number of smartphones right now, it is natural for any potential smartphone buyer to expect it in their new handset. But then we did a quick feature comparison and jotted down things that you’ll be missing out and not missing out if you buy an Infinix phone today. Here are some of them:
Many of the headline features Google baked into Lollipop, in fact, are part of Infinix phones already. Obviously, the Material Design animations throughout the UI, default support for the new ART runtime and some others aren’t present in Infinix devices. But here’s a comparison of the ones that are already available and how different they are in operation from Infinix stock Android:

1) Quick Settings

Although most phone makers have been putting quick settings in their variants of Android, it took Google till Android 5.0 to finally bake it into the stock build. And no doubt, they’ve done a fabulous job by not just giving simple on-off toggles, but even relevant information right in there. For instance, you can check your data usage within the quick settings menu itself.

Nevertheless, the basic toggle functionality is available in Infinix device that run Android 4.4.2 too, including the controlling of brightness levels and music playback. You can scroll through all possible toggles including ones to lock the phone screen, and change sound profiles.

2) Guest Mode

Guest mode is one of the best features of Android Lollipop, using which you can hand over your phone to anybody without the fear of them snooping on your personal stuff. Although Infinix doesn’t have the ability to create multiple user accounts, there are several applications that you can use to restrict use of applications that you do not want other users to have access to. These security applications are available on the Google Playstore.

3) Trusted Bluetooth Devices

A feature that Motorola pioneered in 2013 with the first Moto X, that Google later borrowed in Android Lollipop, is also available on Infinix devices.
As simple as it sounds, you can add Bluetooth devices that you own, like a smartwatch or fitness band or a car audio system, and the phone doesn’t require a confirmation to pair these devices. This feature is immensely useful if you’re the owner of any of those devices, as it frees you from the repetitive activity of unlocking your phone in their vicinity, but puts the guard back on when the phone isn’t paired to any.

4) Battery Saver

Android Lollipop has a simplistic Battery Saver mode that reduces battery consumption by turning off some features like animations, background app syncing and slowing the processor down. Infinix’s Hot and Hot Note battery saver mode is comparatively more advanced, offering 3 preset battery saving profiles like ‘Power Save’, ‘Low Power’ and ‘Ultra power’. You can even edit these profiles, choosing the activity of things that eat into the battery. These profiles can automatically kick in depending upon the battery state of your phone.

5) Do Not Disturb

Android Lollipop brought about ‘Priority Mode’, which was an intermediary between regular sound profiles and Do Not Disturb (DND). It lets you white list certain apps and contacts, that can pass through an otherwise ‘silent’ mode.

And it’s not like there will never be an Infinix Stock Rom based on Lollipop, Infinix R and D team did confirm they’re working hard to make it happen by the 3rd quarter of 2015.

What will be interesting to see then would be the integration of these overlapping features.

Re: Infinix Zero 2: The Next Hero by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 22, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (53) (Reply)

2go Downlaod, Tips, Star Cheats And Mobile Chats / If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo) / Free And Easy Way To Get Ur 2go Password And Username Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.