Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Check Out Floyd Mayweather’s Stunning $6 Million Exotic Car Collections And Jet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Floyd Mayweather’s Stunning $6 Million Exotic Car Collections And Jet (3415 Views)

2face's Rumors Club To Host Floyd Mayweather In June / Who Is A Better Actor Between Jackie Chan And Jet Li? / Check Out Floyd Mayweather's Ferrari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Floyd Mayweather’s Stunning $6 Million Exotic Car Collections And Jet by elitehow: 4:40pm On May 04, 2015
Floyd Mayweather, Jr.’s nickname is “Money” for a good reason. He’s practically made of cash. And last weekend, the boxer’s bout with long-time rival Manny Pacquiao earned him another $200 million to his already hefty bank account.

That is in addition to the more than $105 million the flamboyant boxing legend made in 2014. And boy, does he know how to spend it!

Earlier this year, Money Mayweather tweeted out a photo of his jet, a collection of exotic cars, and the words “Welcome to my world.”

And now…well, just take a look at his collection.

http://www.elitetribune.com/envision/check-out-floyd-mayweathers-stunning-6-million-exotic-car-collections

Re: Check Out Floyd Mayweather’s Stunning $6 Million Exotic Car Collections And Jet by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 04, 2015
*yawns*
Boring collection.
Re: Check Out Floyd Mayweather’s Stunning $6 Million Exotic Car Collections And Jet by hoojay4(m): 4:47pm On May 04, 2015
undecided MR. MONEY
Re: Check Out Floyd Mayweather’s Stunning $6 Million Exotic Car Collections And Jet by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 04, 2015
No wonder he's so arrogant. I really wanted that Asian fighter to beat some humbleness into him.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Floyd Mayweather’s Stunning $6 Million Exotic Car Collections And Jet by kuzee(m): 5:00pm On May 04, 2015
RickRichards:
*yawns*
Boring collection.
indeed boring.
they don't just know what to do with money..
blow fan

1 Like

Re: Check Out Floyd Mayweather’s Stunning $6 Million Exotic Car Collections And Jet by RapLawd(m): 5:35pm On May 04, 2015
rokiatu:
No wonder he's so arrogant. I really wanted that Asian fighter to beat some humbleness into him.

as far as niggah doesn't course or play God -niggah gotta be balling no matter how you hate... he's just money guy,not arrogant as many termed him.

imagine wizkid, David or olamide with such wealth... Hehe...
Re: Check Out Floyd Mayweather’s Stunning $6 Million Exotic Car Collections And Jet by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 04, 2015
RapLawd:

as far as niggah doesn't course or play God -niggah gotta be balling no matter how you hate... he's just money guy,not arrogant as many termed him.

imagine wizkid, David or olamide with such wealth... Hehe...

hate? That's a strong word my dear.....I don't hate him, but he's really very arrogant and childish........in his case the saying comes to mind, "too much money is not good".

Lol davido and Wizkid? They wouldn't even say hi to people, they would probably spit on some people. grin with the small change they are making they are acting like this already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Floyd Mayweather’s Stunning $6 Million Exotic Car Collections And Jet by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 04, 2015
rokiatu:
as in eh......
C d way he was bin booed by the crowd. But pacman na jonsing man also undecided
Re: Check Out Floyd Mayweather’s Stunning $6 Million Exotic Car Collections And Jet by RapLawd(m): 5:57pm On May 04, 2015
rokiatu:
hate? That's a strong word my dear.....I don't hate him, but he's really very arrogant and childish........in his case the saying comes to mind, "too much money is not good".

Lol davido and Wizkid? They wouldn't even say hi to people, they would probably spit on some people. grin with the small change they are making they are acting like this already.

sorry for using the word "hate",just wanna make you see something and I thank God you did...

and some do say the guy is so generous,he only brags about his money and absolutely he got -unlike other celebrities that live fake like lives... the guy is made niggah....

once again, sorry for my short approach!
Re: Check Out Floyd Mayweather’s Stunning $6 Million Exotic Car Collections And Jet by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 04, 2015
RickRichards:
*yawns*
Boring collection.
if ur chick goes close to him, she ain't going home when she "POST TO BE". That's how it post to be, ooooooooo that's how it post to be smiley

1 Like

Re: Check Out Floyd Mayweather’s Stunning $6 Million Exotic Car Collections And Jet by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 04, 2015
shockwave91:

if ur chick goes close to him, she ain't going home when she "POST TO BE". That's how it post to be, ooooooooo that's how it post to be smiley
No worries, as I don't date classless women.
Re: Check Out Floyd Mayweather’s Stunning $6 Million Exotic Car Collections And Jet by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 04, 2015
RickRichards:
No worries, as I don't date classless women.
dats wat he said. Lol i pity u
Re: Check Out Floyd Mayweather’s Stunning $6 Million Exotic Car Collections And Jet by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 04, 2015
I love this dude wella
Re: Check Out Floyd Mayweather’s Stunning $6 Million Exotic Car Collections And Jet by Holywizard: 6:48pm On May 04, 2015
this man's gate man will be richer dan oga SEUN
Re: Check Out Floyd Mayweather’s Stunning $6 Million Exotic Car Collections And Jet by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:55pm On May 04, 2015
rokiatu:
#therewillbehaters

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Nollywood Actress With The Biggest B00bs 2015 / Asa; To Join Majeek Fashek Soon / Bizarre!! Super Women Crushed Big Watermelon With Her Thighs In 14 Seconds-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.