Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. (46937 Views)

Nigeria Woman Who Burnt Lover's Private Part With Hot Iron, Jailed In UK (photo) / Nigerian Crime Group Linked With 500 Jeeps Stolen In Canada This Year / Olaoluwa Ibrahim Jailed In London For Rape, To Be Deported After Serving Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by nyabinghi(m): 10:09pm On May 04, 2015
That was ojukwu's dream.igbos are criminals

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by DONRAW89(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2015
[quote author=PenSniper post=33424296]

They are a nut case. The UN Will build rehabilitation centres to cater for them when they get their Biafra. Special cases require drastic measures. [/quot

Master ass-lickers par excellence

STILL ON YOUR HATRED FOR THE IGBOS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by Lucasbalo(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2015
abysirius:
Frankling speaking, when things like this continue to happen especially at this rate, one would expect that the wise in the house will begin some kind of re-orientation among their youth.

Let us ll note that no group or region is exonorated. But truth be saidn one region is worse than the others. All the blame cannot be put on these culprits. The truth is that majority of them lack the proper trainning growing up. They were taught to believe that money is everything. And that in all their getting, money is a must.

Dear all, money is not a must! Don't worship money. We ll cnnot be wealthy like the Dangotes. We must just learn contemptment. God's plan is to ensure we're all comfortable. Anything outside our basic needs are mere plesures of life that we shouldn't seek by hook or crook. Some have lived before you, and after u some will definitely live. So what are u doing to make sure d name is not ruined by u? A good man leaves it better for the generation after him.

It can begin with u, with ur family. Your name is very important. Protect it with ur life. This message is for us and for the pple coming behind us.
Solomonic wisdom.
Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by PenSniper: 10:13pm On May 04, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Stinking swine! You make hateful bigoted assertions towards Ndigbo, yet when you're called upon to mention your own ethnicity so we can see how they're faring in their pursuit of sainthood, all of a sudden you get cold feet!

You only surface from the sewer with negative topics on Ndigbo! Dude...never let a people have such a control over your miserable life the way Igbos do!.....Hatred is a wasting all-consuming emotion!! Igbos will continue to be blessed by God....even long after you're gone!

. Oh my. So proud of criminals! Birds of the same feather. . . I say amen to your prayer for God to continue to bless the nation of ndigbo with die-hard drug-pushers and make Malaysia, Indonesia and China their final destination.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by Lucasbalo(m): 10:14pm On May 04, 2015
patostation:

When people generalize this way, I wonder if their own tribe is made up of angels. Every rational and normal person knows that there is the good, the bad and the ugly in every tribe and nation. Let him that has no sin cast the first stone! The person wey im teeth show na im get the biggest teeth no be so? We know ourselves. So let us condemn the criminal, not innocent people elsewhere making a living through honest means.
You are so right. Enough of this tribal nonsense .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by DONRAW89(m): 10:17pm On May 04, 2015
PenSniper:

They are a nut case. The UN Will build rehabilitation centres to cater for them when they get their Biafra. Special cases require drastic measures.

WOW, I JUST WENT THROUGH ALL YOUR POST AND SAW THAT YOU DO NOTHING ELSE BUT INSULT THE IGBOS AND YOU SPEND A LOT OF TIME ONLINE DOING THAT. MY BROTHER, YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR. THIS HATRED HAS EATEN DEEP INTO YOU. HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT WITH ALL THESE HATE?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by PenSniper: 10:27pm On May 04, 2015
DONRAW89:

WOW, I JUST WENT THROUGH ALL YOUR POST AND SAW THAT YOU DO NOTHING ELSE BUT INSULT THE IGBOS AND YOU SPEND A LOT OF TIME ONLINE DOING THAT. MY BROTHER, YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR. THIS HATRED HAS EATEN DEEP INTO YOU. HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT WITH ALL THESE HATE?

Ask your parents, they will tell you.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by DONRAW89(m): 10:35pm On May 04, 2015
PenSniper:

Mark my words, IF you don't change your ways, you will be shot by armed robbers within the next two weeks!!!
Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 04, 2015
[quote author=DONRAW89 post=33424403]

Honestly, the Ibos are a race of despicable people. No wonder they are being singled out as notorious in places like Britain, USA, South Africa, Ghana, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, etc, for the very base things of life. They are equally notorious for arrogance, pompousity, falsehood and playing the victim for propaganda. Recently discovered in them is blatant falsification of facts and history. Of all the tribes in this country, only they are guilty of this act.
is ANAMBRA people that have all these features..cut them off and igbo will be normal..they're too bad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 04, 2015
QuotaSystem:

I wonder bruv, the lousy emotional bunch can dish it but can't take it.

Men I love messing with y'all igbos and Yorubas lmao.

grin
Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by illiad: 10:55pm On May 04, 2015
See as yorubbish people dey jubilate
Is there any yoruba big man who is not into drugs?
Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by illiad: 10:55pm On May 04, 2015
See as yorubbish people dey jubilate
Is there any yoruba big man who is not into drugs?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by illiad: 10:58pm On May 04, 2015
If the man did drug yorubas have done worst.

Tinubu is not only a junkie but also a narcotics kingpin and a thief.

Obasanjo's took drugs to south Africa even as a sitting president. It was announced on the south african radio that the nigeria president came into south Africa with heroin.

Or shall we discuss a little about your rapist, incestuous Obas?

Pathetic people, born with innate envy & hate. Always sad at the progress of others.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by illiad: 11:03pm On May 04, 2015
Miserable yorubas, they're the first known thief in nigeria caught and shot in firing squad
Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by chic2pimp(m): 11:09pm On May 04, 2015
ooshinibos:

Black man don't know how to rule as well ....look at the state of Africa

The right one just hasn't been elected.
Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by illiad: 11:18pm On May 04, 2015
PenSniper:

Unfortunately for you, you're a lower specie to the Igbo. You either live with that fact or die with it.
Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by efemena22(m): 11:34pm On May 04, 2015
UnknownT:
It's a pity. I detest all these Eze Ndigbo in foreign lands. You claim you are Eze in Lagos, you are under Oba of Lagos, come down to your villa, You are still under your village Igwe! Instead of all these Eze, why not stick to the various town unions or have a president of the Igbo communities in the various places they find theirselves.
Mr man, nor be 'theirselves' na themselves.
Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by illiad: 11:44pm On May 04, 2015
QuotaSystem:

You reprobate akpu swallowing scum what is so hard to understand about asking a unruly bunch of people to get their acts together? You are consistently bringing shame and disrepute to our country yet you whine and play victim when asked to get in line. Your focus on my ethnicity is a testimony of your undeveloped thinking capacity because in your delapidated mind, two wrongs make a right. The sooner you universal rejects get your house in order the better for you, as I said expect CONSISTENT condemnation of Ndigbo's shameful and shameless activities as long as they carry the green passport.

You can disgrace your Biafra as much as you please if and when you get it, afterall going by the Igbo comments on this thread, all na hustle.

HausaFulani you're not even bold enough to state your poor cursed tribe. How is your north now? Have your fathers and mothers not been killed & displaced? Now they live in displaced persons tents. How about your sisters that are raped and maimed by your boko haram imams? Have they given birth to another set of almajiris that would join boko haram once they're 12? Now even your emirs are being shot and killed with wives & kids. Thanks to Islam your miserable religion.

And when next you want to talk about Igbos introduce your tribe so we can put them head to head. Do not be afraid because you're from the poorest tribe made up of brainwashed animals in human skins.

Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by mbulela: 11:47pm On May 04, 2015
UnknownT:
It's a pity. I detest all these Eze Ndigbo in foreign lands. You claim you are Eze in Lagos, you are under Oba of Lagos, come down to your villa, You are still under your village Igwe! Instead of all these Eze, why not stick to the various town unions or have a president of the Igbo communities in the various places they find theirselves.
Every Eze Ndigbo is a fraudster of some sort.
I stand to be corrected.
Just common hustlers who are playing on the little intelligence of the gullible.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by illiad: 11:59pm On May 04, 2015
QuotaSystem:

There's no point playing ostrich. Report of 100+ igbos about to be hanged in Indonesia for drug trafficking and a criminal EZE NDI-DRUGS of Australia arrested for the same crime all within 24 hours calls for deep reflection by you lot. You can keep disgracing yourselves when you form Biafra but as far as you use the green passport, mods just like all other Nigerians will not hesitate to call you out whenever you are caught in your disgusting trade. Tufia!

Are they not better than yourself, family & tribe of hausafulanis boko haram who are daily killing people for your accursed prophet muhammad & his accursed religion islam?

You're a shameless lot, hausafulani animals who roam the wild living in everlasting poverty after ruining nigeria.

Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by 247notire(m): 12:07am On May 05, 2015
omode2:
I used to accuse we yorubas as not been business savvy like Igbos bt I now knw beta must of them front wt business bt underneath is crime. Bt d most worrisom is dt Igbos neva see anything wrong always defending crime as hustling.
Don't say u know better because ibos still are astounding businessmen, millions of them out there. Even if it's crime, it still hustle. After all most of the legendary rich Yoruba men of our tym got most of their wealth via ill means. Wether u stole govt money or sold govt properties to urself or thief nubu dat did drugs and even d glo guy dat laundered money all got wealthy thru illegitimate means. One person got caught, it's no biggie. There a millions of those guys out thr. It's hustle bro, not crime, u buy and u sell dats d definition of business. Note I condemned armed robbery and ritualism for money, drugs is buying and selling period!
Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by IGBOSON1: 3:16am On May 05, 2015
QuotaSystem:

You reprobate akpu swallowing scum what is so hard to understand about asking a unruly bunch of people to get their acts together? You are consistently bringing shame and disrepute to our country yet you whine and play victim when asked to get in line. Your focus on my ethnicity is a testimony of your undeveloped thinking capacity because in your delapidated mind, two wrongs make a right. The sooner you universal rejects get your house in order the better for you, as I said expect CONSISTENT condemnation of Ndigbo's shameful and shameless activities as long as they carry the green passport.

You can disgrace your Biafra as much as you please if and when you get it, afterall going by the Igbo comments on this thread, all na hustle.

^^^You really are a predictable sad git!

I'll tell you why you can't say where you're from: you're ashamed of your ethnicity! You wanna sit there and claim Igbos 'consistently bring shame and disrepute' to your shithole of a country, yet you can't say where you're from because you know your people are worse! If you're not ashamed of your ethnicity i dare you to mention it fool!

Of course a diseased vermin such as you can afford to log-on under the cover of anonymity the internet provides and post any rubbish your deranged brain can conjure up; that's the essence of your existence innit!? You're cursed to be obsessed by a people who have so much control over your hateful life without even trying......your entire pathetic existence on this website is all about Ndigbo and looking for negative things to post about them! See how we have you bound in mental-chains?......You're a prisoner of your own hate and it'll soon eat you up if you don't go and see a shrink ASAP!

Dude, no ethnic group is made up entirely of saints! As there have been the occasional negative story on Ndigbo (which i've noticed the moderators are always eager to quickly push to the front page), there have been much more positive ones; stories that showcase our brilliance, ingenuity and industry and make me proud to be Igbo! You open and read such positive threads on Ndigbo.....say nothing, but the moment a negative one appears you dive in headlong to 'weep' and bleat about how Nigeria could have been the first nation on earth made up entirely of saints.......but for the 'pesky yeebos'! You see how two-faced and deceitful you are? Your emancipation first has to start with you acknowledging you have a serious obsessive/stalking condition.....only then can the journey to recovery will begin!

I ask yet again: what is your ethnicity fool!? smiley
Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by abdul123(m): 5:26am On May 05, 2015
Iboes sons of grasshoppers..very useless set of pple... Myopic tribalistic and damaging.... Disgusting sub humans

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by oyetunder(m): 6:20am On May 05, 2015
Hmm!!! It is ridiculous to see some individuals using a title like 'Eze Ndigbo' in the diaspora. The fact that one is made the representative of his kinsmen's union in another place outside his own tribe or community does not permit such title to be used at all.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by erumena(m): 8:02am On May 05, 2015
Islie:
Here is one that is soiling the Nigeria passport and Flag.....

Let him rot in jail

Not the Nigerian flag but the Biafran!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by badesco(m): 8:45am On May 05, 2015
This show of shame has further confirmed that this illicit drug trade is common to a particular region in Nigeria. A whole Eze indigbo. A big shame.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by dreycomalfoy(m): 8:51am On May 05, 2015
HE DDNT EVEN GROW UP in NAIJA. HE WAS ONLY BORN HERE, ANOTHER BAD EGG, WHO IS DESTROYING OPPORTUNITIES FOR LEGITIMATE LAW ABIDING NIGERIANS. HE SHOULD BE DEPORTED TO THE VATICAN AND NOT NIGERIA PLS.....AFTER HIS JAILTERM.
Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by redsun(m): 9:13am On May 05, 2015
Ralphlauren:
A whole Eze Ndigbo of Australia involved in drug trafficking ! angry shocked angry

Ibo kwenu ! grin cool

That should remind of the lagbaja of Yoruba land or whatever he is called. His drug stint in Chicago and happens to be the leader of the so-called progressive party of Nigeria at the moment.

Baba alaye.
Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by Fellonigerians: 10:05am On May 05, 2015
aresa:

http://pulse.ng/gist/everywhere-we-go-nigerian-crime-kingpin-jailed-in-australia-id3723803.html

The bad eggs that give Nigeria a bad name... Very sad... Should have been in Indonesia, so that he will be executed...
Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by Fellonigerians: 10:08am On May 05, 2015
badesco:
This show of shame has further confirmed that this illicit drug trade is common to a particular region in Nigeria. A whole Eze indigbo. A big shame.

Would you also say that success in academics is also common to that particular region in Nigeria??
https://www.nairaland.com/2273563/successful-nigerian-academics-worlds-top
Re: Nigerian Crime Kingpin Jailed In Australia.. by purplekayc(m): 10:35am On May 05, 2015
African magic .channel wetin sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men / US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) / Angel Obrien Ibekwe Shot Dead In Owerri This Afternoon (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.