Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos (31937 Views)

Keke Driver And Policeman In Scuffle In Uyo (pics) / Driver And 2 Passengers Burnt On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Today / Accident Between Tipper And Toyota Camry On 3rd Mainland Bridge (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by onojaduru: 6:19pm On May 04, 2015
Photos:Fatal Accident along Riyom Jos Road,Plateau State claims 4 Lives.

It was a sad weekend in Jos during the weekend as a fatal accident involving a bus driver and a red Volkswagen car along Riyom Jos Road,Plateau State,Nigeria claimed the lives of 4 people.

An eyewitness said the driver of the car collided with a bus driver while trying to make an illegal turn along Riyom Jos Road.The tragedy happened on Saturday around 5:30pm.4 people died on the spot.

Source: http://.com/2015/05/tragedy-as-fatal-accident-along-riyom.html

Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by onojaduru: 6:20pm On May 04, 2015
onojaduru:

It was a sad weekend in Jos during the weekend as a fatal accident involving a passenger vehicle and a red Volkswagen car along Riyom Jos Road,Plateau State,Nigeria claimed the lives of 4 people.

An eyewitness said the driver of the car collided with a bus driver while trying to make an illegal turn along Riyom Jos Road.The tragedy happened on Saturday around 5:30pm.4 people died on the spot.

More pics

Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:20pm On May 04, 2015
Nawa oh. God save us from dis untimely death..AMEN!!

11 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by nerodenero: 6:26pm On May 04, 2015
An eyewitness said the driver of the car collided with a bus driver while trying to make an illegal turn along Riyom Jos Road.
We are always in a hurry and employing every means to manoeuvre and beat time. He simply hurried to death.
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by DrMaths(m): 6:27pm On May 04, 2015
God have mercy!
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by Young03(m): 6:29pm On May 04, 2015
Chai, God oo..
a hero gone
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by zinachidi(m): 6:43pm On May 04, 2015
so sad, there are better ways to die believe me. RIP to them.
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by okoro4: 6:43pm On May 04, 2015
RIP to the dead
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by onojaduru: 6:51pm On May 04, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Nawa oh. God save us from dis untimely death..AMEN!!
Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by emeka44: 7:19pm On May 04, 2015
May their soul rest in perfect peace Amen

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by bro4u: 8:48pm On May 04, 2015
Choi...see as the car squeeze,this will never be our portion IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by Princessonelove: 8:48pm On May 04, 2015
RIP to the dead.
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by massinola(m): 8:48pm On May 04, 2015
so bad. I guess Bible is what I'm seeing on the driver's sit. always leave as if there is God. if at the end there is no God you will have nothing to loose, but if at the end there exists God you will have eternity to gain. RIP to the dead and may God grant the bereaved the fortitude to bear the loss. FP for the second time in a week, even though on a sad topic, still an indication of good things to come.

3 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by octopusfreaky(f): 8:49pm On May 04, 2015
OMGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SEE A BIBLE ON THE DRIVER"S SEAT.. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by guttentag(m): 8:49pm On May 04, 2015
Accident every where, I commit my love once into thou hands oh Lord

2 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by eromoko: 8:50pm On May 04, 2015
RIP
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by jullary(m): 8:50pm On May 04, 2015
onojaduru:
More pics
God av mercy
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by tola9ja: 8:53pm On May 04, 2015
[size=18pt]May God spear there live amin [/size]
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by LewisO: 8:54pm On May 04, 2015
Baba God, our life is in your hand.

RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by harry509: 8:54pm On May 04, 2015
onojaduru:

It was a sad weekend in Jos during the weekend as a fatal accident involving a bus driver and a red Volkswagen car along Riyom Jos Road,Plateau State,Nigeria claimed the lives of 4 people.

ummmmmM! Na wa ooh. Well may their soul R.I.P
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by donem: 8:55pm On May 04, 2015
mehn so sad R.I.P to the dead, due to the drivers impatience the life of other innocent passengers have been cut short.

May God never allow me and all nairalanders to be victims of fatal circumstance,

2 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by FortuneVal: 8:56pm On May 04, 2015
wow! Only God saves us all. Have mercy on us all o Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 04, 2015
I can see a bible on the seat of the car.. RIP

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by steffans(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2015
Chai..
Sad.. Some drivers.. Especially commercial drivers.. They behave like they are on drugs and dey forget that it's human life's in their cars...
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by mekzyjoe(m): 8:58pm On May 04, 2015
angry angry sad
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by Profitsng(m): 8:59pm On May 04, 2015
R. I. P to the Dead.
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by tartar9(m): 8:59pm On May 04, 2015
and the bible was not destroyed Miracle! cheesy
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by Hawlahscho(m): 8:59pm On May 04, 2015
shocked shocked

Tell me this is a film trick. smiley
Where is d bus and d bus driver They should examine d bus driver, maybe he over sped or he Was drunk.
see how he crucified that car naundecided

Lest I forget, RIP to d lost lives

I pray that none of us shall die prematurely IJN. except

you're wishing me or any member of my family dead and not ready to repent.
YOUR VOLKSWAGEN SHOULD BE EXPECTING SPEEDING TRAIN.

Once again, RIP to d dead people.

***sad***
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by betterpikinn: 9:01pm On May 04, 2015
What is the moral of this thread?
The accident?
The driver?
The bus?
Or
The volkswagen car?
Avoid illegal driving!!!
RIP TO THE DEAD.
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by siegfried99(m): 9:04pm On May 04, 2015
Choi
Re: Fatal Accident Between A Bus Driver And Volkswagen Car In Jos by EagleScribes: 9:07pm On May 04, 2015
O Lawd! A little patience and common sense would have averted this.

Unfortunately, those are the rarest things on our roads.

I hope someone learns, if only they have the two items I've mentioned

(1) (2) (Reply)

Application For Canadian Permanent Residency From Nigeria Explained. / Accident Involving A Tanker And A Bus In Lokoja, Many Feared Burnt (Photos) / The Sango Ota Flyover Bridge Needs Quick Attention (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.