Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Photos: Hilarious Internet Memes From The Mayweather/Pacquiao Bout - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos: Hilarious Internet Memes From The Mayweather/Pacquiao Bout (2328 Views)

Anthony Joshua Pictured With Floyd Mayweather And Crew / 4 Hot Ring Girls Of Mayweather-pacquiao Boxing Fight..? / See The Number Of Private Jets At Mayweather, Pacquiao Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Hilarious Internet Memes From The Mayweather/Pacquiao Bout by Defcon1(m): 7:12pm On May 04, 2015
People have been given Mayweather grief since he won.
l still don't know why.

See what people thought of him after the fight.
So funnygringrin

1 Share

Re: Photos: Hilarious Internet Memes From The Mayweather/Pacquiao Bout by Defcon1(m): 7:23pm On May 04, 2015
More

Re: Photos: Hilarious Internet Memes From The Mayweather/Pacquiao Bout by Defcon1(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2015
These guys have no chillgrin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Hilarious Internet Memes From The Mayweather/Pacquiao Bout by Defcon1(m): 7:31pm On May 04, 2015
grin

Re: Photos: Hilarious Internet Memes From The Mayweather/Pacquiao Bout by Atk01(f): 7:33pm On May 04, 2015
Okay, the last picture got me, the one they were hugging at the dance. cheesy cheesy
But OP, only you FTC and Second again. Diariz God ooooo
Re: Photos: Hilarious Internet Memes From The Mayweather/Pacquiao Bout by Defcon1(m): 7:35pm On May 04, 2015
cheesy

Re: Photos: Hilarious Internet Memes From The Mayweather/Pacquiao Bout by Defcon1(m): 7:41pm On May 04, 2015
Atk01:
Okay, the last picture got me, the one they were hugging at the dance. cheesy cheesy
But OP, only you FTC and Second again. Diariz God ooooo

Hahaha.
Sorry O!
You know l can post only 4 pictures at a time.
So l had to post many times before the pictures are all posted.
E pele
grin
Re: Photos: Hilarious Internet Memes From The Mayweather/Pacquiao Bout by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 04, 2015
not ma bizness
Re: Photos: Hilarious Internet Memes From The Mayweather/Pacquiao Bout by seankafor(m): 7:47pm On May 04, 2015
thats what u get when u dont understand the rules of the game. Mayweather used experience to flaw pacquaio. But all in all haters still gona hate..........in mourinhos voice...i love to win like that..
Re: Photos: Hilarious Internet Memes From The Mayweather/Pacquiao Bout by Atk01(f): 7:50pm On May 04, 2015
Defcon1:

Hahaha. Sorry O! You know l can post only 4 pictures at a time. So l have to post many times before the pictures are all posted. E pele grin
Lol. smiley This your username...
Re: Photos: Hilarious Internet Memes From The Mayweather/Pacquiao Bout by Defcon1(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2015
He has always been accused of not been able to read.
Na them sabigrin

Re: Photos: Hilarious Internet Memes From The Mayweather/Pacquiao Bout by Defcon1(m): 7:59pm On May 04, 2015
seankafor:
thats what u get when u dont understand the rules of the game. Mayweather used experience to flaw pacquaio. But all in all haters still gona hate..........in mourinhos voice...i love to win like that..
Well said.
Are you a Blues fan?
Re: Photos: Hilarious Internet Memes From The Mayweather/Pacquiao Bout by seankafor(m): 8:01pm On May 04, 2015
Defcon1:
Well said. Are you a Blues fan?
nop but am a fan of mourinho de special one
Re: Photos: Hilarious Internet Memes From The Mayweather/Pacquiao Bout by Basildvalour(m): 8:09pm On May 04, 2015
Life is success when tactics and being smart comes into it.
He was tactical, he was smart___Mayweather
Re: Photos: Hilarious Internet Memes From The Mayweather/Pacquiao Bout by Defcon1(m): 8:13pm On May 04, 2015
Basildvalour:
Life is success when tactics and being smart comes into it.

He was tactical, he was smart___Mayweather
People just hate his guts.
They wanted to see him humiliated
Dude won.
Nothing can change that.
Re: Photos: Hilarious Internet Memes From The Mayweather/Pacquiao Bout by Basildvalour(m): 8:15pm On May 04, 2015
Defcon1:

People just hate his guts.
They wanted to see him humiliated
Dude won.
Nothing can change that.
He has been without a loss and people want to see him lose just once so his unbeaten streak will end

...And they were disappointed yet again

1 Like

Re: Photos: Hilarious Internet Memes From The Mayweather/Pacquiao Bout by dhardline(m): 8:16pm On May 04, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Hilarious Internet Memes From The Mayweather/Pacquiao Bout by Defcon1(m): 8:19pm On May 04, 2015
wink

Re: Photos: Hilarious Internet Memes From The Mayweather/Pacquiao Bout by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 04, 2015
Defcon1:
People have been given Mayweather grief since he won.
l still don't know why.

See what people thought of him after the fight.
So funnygringrin
nice one,cant stop laughing since.oh dear floyd..
Re: Photos: Hilarious Internet Memes From The Mayweather/Pacquiao Bout by Defcon1(m): 11:11pm On May 04, 2015
markkaycee:
nice one,cant stop laughing since.oh dear floyd..
Thanks bro.
Well appreciated
Re: Photos: Hilarious Internet Memes From The Mayweather/Pacquiao Bout by Defcon1(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2015
Atk01:

Lol. smiley
This your username...

My username??
Wow! What about it?
Re: Photos: Hilarious Internet Memes From The Mayweather/Pacquiao Bout by Atk01(f): 10:20am On May 05, 2015
Defcon1:

My username?? Wow! What about it?
Someone I know bears Defconn.
Re: Photos: Hilarious Internet Memes From The Mayweather/Pacquiao Bout by Defcon1(m): 11:32am On May 05, 2015
Atk01:

Someone I know bears Defconn.
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Man Utd Sacks Cristiano Ronaldo / Free 3 Odds Thread ������� / Amodu Gives Keshi Success Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.