Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Just 4 Fun: How Will You Feel When Your Lover Tells U He/she Is H.i.v Positive? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Just 4 Fun: How Will You Feel When Your Lover Tells U He/she Is H.i.v Positive? (998 Views)

Just 4 Fun / [fun] How Singing Adekunle Gold “pick Up” Earned Me Beating From My Dad / JUST For Fun... How Many Can You Answer?? Ans 5 And Win N500 Recharge Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just 4 Fun: How Will You Feel When Your Lover Tells U He/she Is H.i.v Positive? by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 04, 2015
This thread is just for fun: like seriously Guys how will you react and feel if your boyfriend or girlfriend tells you that he or she is H.I.V positive?
Re: Just 4 Fun: How Will You Feel When Your Lover Tells U He/she Is H.i.v Positive? by agarawu23(m): 7:58pm On May 04, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Just 4 Fun: How Will You Feel When Your Lover Tells U He/she Is H.i.v Positive? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 04, 2015
I'll feel like i need to have a HIV test too.. when i confirmed myself negative.. i'll like i care, i'll try not to make her worry, i'll support her.. but two thing is sure, i'll have another GF, and definately won't marry her.
Re: Just 4 Fun: How Will You Feel When Your Lover Tells U He/she Is H.i.v Positive? by Wakins(m): 8:07pm On May 04, 2015
I will 1st praise d Lord coz, I neva bleep her and d rest na ...
Re: Just 4 Fun: How Will You Feel When Your Lover Tells U He/she Is H.i.v Positive? by vizkiz: 8:08pm On May 04, 2015
so HIV is now what we use for fun? SMH undecided

1 Like

Re: Just 4 Fun: How Will You Feel When Your Lover Tells U He/she Is H.i.v Positive? by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 04, 2015
Wakins:
I will 1st praise d Lord coz, I neva bleep her and d rest na ...
LOL funny
Re: Just 4 Fun: How Will You Feel When Your Lover Tells U He/she Is H.i.v Positive? by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 04, 2015
Thugnificient:
I'll feel like i need to have a HIV test too.. when i confirmed myself negative.. i'll like i care, i'll try not to make her worry, i'll support her.. but two thing is sure, i'll have another GF, and definately won't marry her.
wat if ure positive?
Re: Just 4 Fun: How Will You Feel When Your Lover Tells U He/she Is H.i.v Positive? by rheether(f): 8:12pm On May 04, 2015
Go for a test ASAP.
Re: Just 4 Fun: How Will You Feel When Your Lover Tells U He/she Is H.i.v Positive? by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 04, 2015
Go for a test n hope for d best ...
Re: Just 4 Fun: How Will You Feel When Your Lover Tells U He/she Is H.i.v Positive? by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:
wat if ure positive?
What if is a disease that is killing most Nigerians now and denying them of good thing. What if she is cheating on me can make you lose a good wife. What if the pastor is the is a fake can make you lose an opportunity for breakthrough. It's good to be cautious but not overly cautious. I'm optimistic.
Re: Just 4 Fun: How Will You Feel When Your Lover Tells U He/she Is H.i.v Positive? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 04, 2015
Thugnificient:
What if is a disease that is killing most Nigerians now and denying them of good thing. What if she is cheating on me can make you lose a good wife. What if the pastor is the is a fake can make you lose an opportunity for breakthrough. It's good to be cautious but not overly cautious. I'm optimistic.
hm hm
Re: Just 4 Fun: How Will You Feel When Your Lover Tells U He/she Is H.i.v Positive? by funlord(m): 8:26pm On May 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:
This thread is just for fun: like seriously Guys how will you react and feel if your boyfriend or girlfriend tells you that he or she is H.I.V positive?
...So These are the kind of threads your "retarde.d dunce" of a moniker likes to create ! So now U won't call faranov, ishilove and rocktation I'm sure! Biatch ass twunt!
Re: Just 4 Fun: How Will You Feel When Your Lover Tells U He/she Is H.i.v Positive? by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 04, 2015
funlord:
...So These are the kind of threads your "retarde.d dunce" of a moniker likes to create ! So now U won't call faranov, ishilove and rocktation I'm sure! Biatch ass twunt!
n wat is wrong with d thread? its just 4 fun n its just a question. "pls go take ur sleeping pills u need them.
Re: Just 4 Fun: How Will You Feel When Your Lover Tells U He/she Is H.i.v Positive? by cyprus000: 8:35pm On May 04, 2015
Thugnificient:
[size=13pt]
Nobody prays for bad thing.

But the opposite is the case on my side.
I can't date a gal with HIV,but I can continue with a relationship,if she got it while we are still in a relationshp.
I can marry her and have kids with her.
Na one time person dey die.
We will all eventaully die one day,if I have to sacrifice my life for her,so be it.
By the way,we can still live a healthy life.

I DON'T XPECT YOU TO BELIEVE ME THO,BUT THAT'S THE FACT ABOUT ME
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Just 4 Fun: How Will You Feel When Your Lover Tells U He/she Is H.i.v Positive? by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 04, 2015
yeah.. i can continue my relationship with her when i find out after our marriage but if it's before our marriage.. the continuation depends on the condition attached to it..

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious::: My Uncle's Visit / Photo: Hen That Hatched Ducklings Instead Of Chicks / Truly, Police Is Our Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.