Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,664 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

The Best Place To Get The Cheapest Electronics,computers And Softwares. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Best Place To Get The Cheapest Electronics,computers And Softwares. (531 Views)

LG Electronics Unveil Residential Airconditioning System For Average Nigerians / Active Forex Tips And Softwares / How To Sell E-books And Softwares Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Place To Get The Cheapest Electronics,computers And Softwares. by amgeneral(m): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2009
Recently I discovered a site where you can go for the cheapest and quality computers and softwares.
Initially I thought it was a scam untill I made use of these computers.

Whats remarkable about these computers is that they have INTEL 2 DUAL CORE.
They have 3.2 GB and are of Hp Pavillon.
The batteries last eight hours without charging,while the bodies are made of Metallic-Plastic to give it a classic look.

If you believe in quality before making a purchase,then these version of Computers/Laptops and Softwares should
be first in your purchase list.

Log on to www.computermarket.zlio.net
To check it out,

(1) (Reply)

We Can Help You Start Or Grow Your Business.enjoy Our Services For 10days Free / We Can Help You With The Best Forex Signals / Anybody With Info On Us Stock Trading?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.