Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Application To Partcipate In Your Nnpc/ptdf Engr Trainin (send ur cv here) now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application To Partcipate In Your Nnpc/ptdf Engr Trainin (send ur cv here) now (5561 Views)

Send Ur Cv To Workforce, For Urgent Recuitment / Submit Ur Cv @ Any Grooming Centre Near U. / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Application To Partcipate In Your Nnpc/ptdf Engr Trainin (send ur cv here) now by Bujua(m): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2006
Send your application and attached CVs to alilawal@msn.com and unyime.eyo@accenture.com as soon as possible and you will be invited the invitation is in Batches so don’t panic if there is no immediate response. Please you must be a bit proficient in the use of the computer, if your not, STILL CLAIM TO BE, you may also claim to be proficient in the use of some other software like AutoCAD, MS Project, Prism2D and STRUCAD. By the time they find out your not it will be too late and sentiments will come to play to your advantage. That will be all, worst case scenario they will tell you to go and improve your computer skills, but once you’ve been invited you will be re-invited.

1 Like

Re: Application To Partcipate In Your Nnpc/ptdf Engr Trainin (send ur cv here) now by yoddy(m): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2006
What qualifications does one need and how does one apply? Is the application online? Hollabak soon. Thanx guy,
Re: Application To Partcipate In Your Nnpc/ptdf Engr Trainin (send ur cv here) now by earthrealm(m): 9:41am On Sep 11, 2006
yeah buja, fleshen up the gist!!

how can one apply for the programme n where
respond asap!!
Re: Application To Partcipate In Your Nnpc/ptdf Engr Trainin (send ur cv here) now by tunlamalta: 10:13am On Sep 11, 2006
Cool guy. I would i go about the application. I am interested respond quikly. Thanks for being there.
Re: Application To Partcipate In Your Nnpc/ptdf Engr Trainin (send ur cv here) now by Kajiang02(m): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2006
bujua,
giv details, lik where 2 pick forms,
qualifications, site 2 apply on d net e.t.c
tanks man
Re: Application To Partcipate In Your Nnpc/ptdf Engr Trainin (send ur cv here) now by stanchuks(m): 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2006
hi, i've heard of this training programm, but the problem still remains HOW DO WE APPLY?, PLEASE if you have details please send it
Re: Application To Partcipate In Your Nnpc/ptdf Engr Trainin (send ur cv here) now by bfa: 9:33am On Sep 12, 2006
Guys i think the info is incomplete and cannot be acted upon.I wil like to implore d senders 2pls include all necessary details.
Re: Application To Partcipate In Your Nnpc/ptdf Engr Trainin (send ur cv here) now by bfa: 9:36am On Sep 12, 2006
Guys i think the info is incomplete and cannot be acted upon.I wil like to implore d senders 2pls include all necessary details.
Re: Application To Partcipate In Your Nnpc/ptdf Engr Trainin (send ur cv here) now by benwokocha: 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2007
Hello brother,Good afternoon,am Mr ben nwokocha,pls i have been accessing this site,but i have a problem,i want to know my financial obligation to date.
Re: Application To Partcipate In Your Nnpc/ptdf Engr Trainin (send ur cv here) now by tempest2: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2007
I,ve applied for this course since last year by sending my Cv to the e-mail address. someone been invited? pls inform the house.
Re: Application To Partcipate In Your Nnpc/ptdf Engr Trainin (send ur cv here) now by stanchuks(m): 10:39am On Feb 02, 2007
i went for the trainning in November last year, i was among the fourth batch and i there was a batch after our batch, i dont really know if the process is still on,may be you should resend your CV
Re: Application To Partcipate In Your Nnpc/ptdf Engr Trainin (send ur cv here) now by AfricaFace(f): 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2007
stanchuks, how did you apply for the training
Re: Application To Partcipate In Your Nnpc/ptdf Engr Trainin (send ur cv here) now by stanchuks(m): 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2007
I JUST SENT MY CV TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS STATED ABOVE AND WAS CALLED UP TO PARTICIPATE, JUST LIKE THAT
JUST SEND YOUR CV AND WAIT
Re: Application To Partcipate In Your Nnpc/ptdf Engr Trainin (send ur cv here) now by oyelola: 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2007
hello nairalander, i've been trying 2 open the peopleprime site but what it was giving me was that i was retricted 2 that site & then register to be recruited at their site & i have been trying 2 register but not true. only that i can't futher the searcher. Pls can u help me out & how can i register as peopleprime memeber. I need ur reply very very urgent. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Guinness Nigeria Plc Massive Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2013 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) / Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.