Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,701 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Look Again Beyonce Stuns In A Half Nake Gown To The Chinese Themed MET Gala Awar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Look Again Beyonce Stuns In A Half Nake Gown To The Chinese Themed MET Gala Awar (3396 Views)

Look Again! This Is Not Chindinma Ekile / Oge Okoye Rocks Thigh-Revealing Slit Gown To A Party / Actress Fella Makafui Goes Half-nake*d In New Photos Of Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look Again Beyonce Stuns In A Half Nake Gown To The Chinese Themed MET Gala Awar by pufframmy1: 7:01am On May 05, 2015

Re: Look Again Beyonce Stuns In A Half Nake Gown To The Chinese Themed MET Gala Awar by Israel5(m): 7:04am On May 05, 2015
I'm confused. Do i blame the wearer or the desgner or the husband? I blame myself for coming here to see this.

1 Like

Re: Look Again Beyonce Stuns In A Half Nake Gown To The Chinese Themed MET Gala Awar by DaPhilosopher(m): 7:08am On May 05, 2015
I no kw wetin to type sef!
Re: Look Again Beyonce Stuns In A Half Nake Gown To The Chinese Themed MET Gala Awar by jadesola24: 7:13am On May 05, 2015
Aye oyinbo ti wa ta gbaaaa[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Look Again Beyonce Stuns In A Half Nake Gown To The Chinese Themed MET Gala Awar by Blakjewelry(m): 7:14am On May 05, 2015
Maybe we just go back to the days of Adam and eve
Re: Look Again Beyonce Stuns In A Half Nake Gown To The Chinese Themed MET Gala Awar by axortedbabe(f): 7:18am On May 05, 2015
Since her husband is standing there beside her, that means he's OK with d dress. So I rest my case..
Re: Look Again Beyonce Stuns In A Half Nake Gown To The Chinese Themed MET Gala Awar by Mnewton(m): 7:36am On May 05, 2015
so
Re: Look Again Beyonce Stuns In A Half Nake Gown To The Chinese Themed MET Gala Awar by Godmother(f): 7:39am On May 05, 2015
Me I'm confused that a man would be ok with his wife wearing this and would be comfortable enough to stand beside her
Re: Look Again Beyonce Stuns In A Half Nake Gown To The Chinese Themed MET Gala Awar by Proffdada: 7:46am On May 05, 2015
that's a demon not Beyonce
Re: Look Again Beyonce Stuns In A Half Nake Gown To The Chinese Themed MET Gala Awar by Petra23(f): 7:54am On May 05, 2015
Tired of cein 'em this way.it's time they step out with no dress on since they prefer being naked in public.
Re: Look Again Beyonce Stuns In A Half Nake Gown To The Chinese Themed MET Gala Awar by jazinogold(m): 7:54am On May 05, 2015
show glass design..... Chai see private things!
Re: Look Again Beyonce Stuns In A Half Nake Gown To The Chinese Themed MET Gala Awar by SAMBARRY: 8:00am On May 05, 2015
This beautiful woman is fast becoming a nudist. See the husband properly dressed and the wife looking terribly dressed
Re: Look Again Beyonce Stuns In A Half Nake Gown To The Chinese Themed MET Gala Awar by nezeno(m): 8:05am On May 05, 2015
e ya why she de show only nkash make she show us her toto na mumu...she is a big fool.
Re: Look Again Beyonce Stuns In A Half Nake Gown To The Chinese Themed MET Gala Awar by onyi4edu(f): 8:09am On May 05, 2015
Her husband should have also worn a cloth that will reveal his whole body and maybe cover just the p.... or wear singlet and boxers to commensurate the wife's dressing undecided
Re: Look Again Beyonce Stuns In A Half Nake Gown To The Chinese Themed MET Gala Awar by Hemanwel(m): 8:38am On May 05, 2015
This is what you get when a woman,a mother,a house wife,wants to remain relevant and maintain the status of 'The Most Celebrated Female Entertainer On Earth'.

BTW:

My brothers/ sisters from the Southwest,how do say "no time to check time" in yoruba?
Thanks in advance for your responses!
Re: Look Again Beyonce Stuns In A Half Nake Gown To The Chinese Themed MET Gala Awar by adanduka: 11:14am On May 05, 2015
Plain madness
Re: Look Again Beyonce Stuns In A Half Nake Gown To The Chinese Themed MET Gala Awar by awelemma: 11:47am On May 05, 2015
look at the house in the third pics, well dressed and looks gentle yet he left the wife to be naked. bad photo and dark age for ladies indeed!!! undecided
Re: Look Again Beyonce Stuns In A Half Nake Gown To The Chinese Themed MET Gala Awar by awelemma: 11:48am On May 05, 2015
look at the husband in the third pics, well dressed and looks gentle yet he left the wife to be naked. bad photo and dark age for ladies indeed!!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Girl’s Big Bum Bum Distracts Pastor During Deliverance Prayer (see Video) / Why Should A Girl Allow This!! Bad Things That Actually Happen In Nite Clubs / Jennifer Aniston So Many Plastic Surgery Ops?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.