Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

See What This Girl Told MTN Customer Service. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See What This Girl Told MTN Customer Service. (721 Views)

Hillarious Chat Between An Mtn Customer Care And An Angry Mtn User (pic Included / Guess What Mbaka Told The Jounalist About Buhari Nd Biafra As He Was Parking Out / Funny Phone Convo Between me and MTN Customer Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Girl Told MTN Customer Service. by samusonite: 8:19am On May 05, 2015
See What This Girl Told MTN Customer Service.

"I called MTN's customer care number, a guy picked, and we
had this conversation.

Man: hello, goodevening, thanks for calling MTN customer care service, my name is Joseph, what's your name and where are you calling from?

Me: hello, gudevening, my name is Racheal, and i'm calling from Owerri.

Guy: How may i help you, Racheal?

Me: i'm looking for a husband to marry me...

Guy: Is that why you called this customer care service?

Me: Yes, and i think i'm already in love with You...you know
you have a very nice voice...

Guy: Hellooo, please, we only attend to issues about your
MTN line, owkay...

Me: yes o... This is an issue about my MTN line too...because
i spend much credit calling so many guys begging them to
marry me....

Guy: please, i would have to put an end to this call...

Me: Baby don't talk like that now... I promise to make you happy...you would be happy with me...can i
have your number...

Guy: *raises his voice* come, young lady, i think something is
wrong with you....

Me: *cutting in*... Hey, hold it there... I hope you can now feel
how frustrating it is to receive a call and hear rubbish? From
today, warn yourself and every other staff there..let nobody
call me with a funny number only for it to be an advert or send me those nonsense messages you
guys disturb my phone
with daily texts like say am dating MTN...
*call disconnected*

4 Likes

Re: See What This Girl Told MTN Customer Service. by msmon(m): 8:33am On May 05, 2015
9ice Joke!
Re: See What This Girl Told MTN Customer Service. by MayflowerB(f): 8:48am On May 05, 2015
grin
Re: See What This Girl Told MTN Customer Service. by khalleb(m): 10:04am On May 05, 2015
you must do like a monkey to catch a monkey, service providers ( MTN ) are the original monkey the girl pretended to like a monkey in other to catch the real monkey

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo / Breaking News-drone Strike At Presidential Innauguration Kills 100s. / Dying Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.