Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch (28265 Views)

Efe Poses With His SUV At His "Based On Logistics" Video Shoot / Stephanie Okereke Wins SUV At Amvca Awards / Governor Godswill Akpabio And Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by Nobody: 8:50am On May 05, 2015
L
Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by ebukaOtika(m): 8:50am On May 05, 2015
Taylor86:
d rich gets richer

while the poor keep buying there CD's to mk dem richest

Ahn my dear ,,,, its just a gift naa haba...
Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by pocohantas(f): 8:50am On May 05, 2015
Akpabio can share the money sha...
Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by funola: 8:50am On May 05, 2015
misplaced priority,we keep on wasting tax payers money on frivolities,what economy benefit will given almost 15m naira car to a already rich musician bring to economy of the state
Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by Nobody: 8:50am On May 05, 2015
Better persons deserve such gifts.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by harkynon(m): 8:50am On May 05, 2015
MORAFUKA....... U NEVA SEE SUV B4? KISSING LEG.... WONDER SHALL NEVER END. AND YOU CALL URSEF A STAR. WAT IF YOU WERE TU BABA NKO WEY HAMMER MORE THAN 6 SUVS / CARS IN A DAY ON THE WEDDING? U GO JUST SWALLOW THE GOVERNOR PISS AND SHEET? WISE AND GROW UP
Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by lumzybo: 8:51am On May 05, 2015
This is absolutely..... angry......
Infact, I Donno what to say

All I can say is "derisgoodduooooo
Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by UnknownT: 8:51am On May 05, 2015
Taylor86:

nice dp u gat

are u married? grin
she is married to Edu
Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by Triviality: 8:52am On May 05, 2015
The rich is just geting richer, and the poor are geting poorer. God help us.[b][/b][i][/i] embarassed
Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by dotna(m): 8:53am On May 05, 2015
rich getting richer is the vogue
Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by richidinho(m): 8:54am On May 05, 2015
Taylor86:

eediot

Lazy twaaaat
Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by obinnafred(m): 8:56am On May 05, 2015
Somebody call galaxy
Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by Dygeasy(m): 8:57am On May 05, 2015
LaLa still alarm, please check your mail.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by Popemax(m): 8:57am On May 05, 2015
Just happy for my man
Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by okooloyun1(m): 8:58am On May 05, 2015
youngberry001:
kaiiiii undecided
What happen?
Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by Dygeasy(m): 8:58am On May 05, 2015
Lalasticlala, please check your mail.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by Mekybliss(f): 9:01am On May 05, 2015
focus7:
Apkabio is the most corrupt and wasteful politician ever emerged in Nigeria.
get a life please. That way you won't get jealous of people's progress.
Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by Babzrockman: 9:04am On May 05, 2015
Akpabio will breaks his waist if he wanted to dance sekem by force
Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by anonimi: 9:06am On May 05, 2015
Any chance we BLACK people will start gifting scholarship items-

- rebuilding our own old schools,
- setting up education ENDOWMENT funds in honour of individuals

for example, instead of these WASTING asset gifts that do NOT add much to us as a group.

When shall we get our acts together and stop being the scumbags of the earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by situationroom: 9:08am On May 05, 2015
simply because your governor cannot do it doesn't mean anoda governor can't do it.........its just a sign of encouragement
Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by Nobody: 9:12am On May 05, 2015
anonimi:
Any chance we BLACK people will start gifting scholarship items-

- rebuilding our old schools,
- setting up education ENDOWMENT funds in honour of individuals

for example, instead of these WASTING asset gifts that do NOT add much to us as a group.

When shall we get our acts together and stop being the scumbags of the earth

Welcome Bro. I stopped having faith in the black race since late Dec 2010. No matter how long it descends, I'm not asurprised anymore!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by slimbless(f): 9:14am On May 05, 2015
Was this not the same man that gave Annie Idibia prado jeep as her wedding gift? The man is just obsessed with celebrities
Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by cutegp(m): 9:17am On May 05, 2015
mr sekem finaly joins d league of benefitiaries of our oil money.

I see God helping him
Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by anonimi: 9:17am On May 05, 2015
dearpreye:

Welcome Bro. I stopped having faith in the black race since late Dec 2010. No matter how long it descends, I'm not asurprised anymore!

I strongly it is a matter of understanding how other races have developed from being CAVE men to MORE civilised societies than we are today.
Once a CRITICAL mass of us blacks also understand and PRACTICE these elements we are on our way up as a GROUP.

Those of us who understand already should not tire of sharing such understanding with as many of our folks as possible until that critical mass is attained such that our rise from COMMUNAL squalor is on auto-pilot wink

It can be well with us!
Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by jazinogold(m): 9:20am On May 05, 2015
me too wan launch my album......
Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by Fellonigerians: 9:27am On May 05, 2015
Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by blesszzy(m): 9:31am On May 05, 2015
He kissed his legs haba nau, him be slave?
Re: Godswill Akpabio Gifts MC Galaxy With 2015 Prado SUV At Album Launch by djbussy(m): 9:31am On May 05, 2015
Na God give Mc galaxy, no be the governor. Everyone has a helper from God. Helpers might be good or bad people but it doesn't matter. You remain good and Pray you meet yours if you haven't found. I pray I meet mine and I also pray you all here meet yours as soon as possible. And if you had already found one, I pray you meet more. Say Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iya Rainbow On Set With Tiwa Savage [photos] / Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos) / Brymo Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.