Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Where Can I Download Old American Songs. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Can I Download Old American Songs. (2985 Views)

Where To Get Foreign American Songs An 9ja Song With Out Voice Tag. / Pls Where Can I Download Some Foreign Old Skool Blues / Best Website For Downloading American Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Download Old American Songs. by Redoil: 9:30am On May 05, 2015
I have been trying to download some old american and english songs? E.g.
Hes coming by nana and papa bear

fire nation
come back liza by harry belafonte
Reach by gloria estefane
hit the road jack by ray charles
help a brother in need
Re: Where Can I Download Old American Songs. by adewaletb3(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2015
Have you tried to type it on any ask engine??
Re: Where Can I Download Old American Songs. by Nobody: 10:33am On May 05, 2015
Go to wapdam or waptrick the both of them are thesame site.
type the name of the artist on the search box and click the search botton, the site will display the mp3 of the artist, vedio clip, pictures etc.
Re: Where Can I Download Old American Songs. by DonALdep(m): 12:16pm On May 05, 2015
Redoil:
I have been trying to download some old american and english songs? E.g.
Hes coming by nana and papa bear

fire nation
come back liza by harry belafonte
Reach by gloria estefane
hit the road jack by ray charles
help a brother in need
Those are classic songs, to get them you have to pay for them. There are sites that can give it out for free but you will have a hard time finding them
Re: Where Can I Download Old American Songs. by Redoil: 2:28pm On May 05, 2015
adewaletb3:
Have you tried to type it on any ask engine??
i have done that and most of the sites having it want me to part with money.
Re: Where Can I Download Old American Songs. by Redoil: 2:29pm On May 05, 2015
DONBROTHER1:
Go to wapdam or waptrick the both of them are thesame site.
type the name of the artist on the search box and click the search botton, the site will display the mp3 of the artist, vedio clip, pictures etc.
i have done that but they dont have such and most of the sites having it want me to part with money.
Re: Where Can I Download Old American Songs. by Redoil: 2:30pm On May 05, 2015
Lala boy help a brother in nef
Re: Where Can I Download Old American Songs. by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 05, 2015
Redoil:
i have done that but they dont have such and most of the sites having it want me to part with money.

they have this Ray Charles song "hit the road jack" in site i show u. just go and search again u will see it. all u need to do is to type the name of the artist in the search box i.e 'charles ray' and anything about charles ray will display which include his mp3, vedio clip, pictures etc., then u click the mp3 button u will see most of his songs. just be patient and scroll down, u will find it.

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Terminator By Asake(meaning Of The Song) / Download Faze - Best Of The Best Feat: 2face,blacface,**who Sings Best** / Is MTN Project Fame On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.