Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Internship With Women In Technology Nigeria(witin) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Internship With Women In Technology Nigeria(witin) (1271 Views)

Friend Offers Man N400k Monthly Job Which Involves Sleeping With Women In Italy / Twitter User Gets An Internship With Oando / Internship With Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internship With Women In Technology Nigeria(witin) by debbie(f): 9:44am On May 05, 2015
Opportunities for Volunteers, Interns and NYSC members at WITIN. Females only.
Apply now here: http://docs.google.com/…/16tINQKfO5trW6BlErOyv1KH…/viewform

Follow the link to apply.
Only for females......this is a very good platform to launch you out.

thanks
Re: Internship With Women In Technology Nigeria(witin) by Nobody: 10:15am On May 05, 2015
debbie:
Opportunities for Volunteers, Interns and NYSC members at WITIN. Females only.
Apply now here: http://docs.google.com/…/16tINQKfO5trW6BlErOyv1KH…/viewform

Follow the link to apply.
Only for females......this is a very good platform to launch you out.

thanks

Post another link the one in your post is broken. Pls do it sharp sharp grin
Re: Internship With Women In Technology Nigeria(witin) by debbie(f): 10:40am On May 05, 2015
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16tINQKfO5trW6BlErOyv1KHG3dNW1n6LZLu85ZKTER4/viewform

copy the link and paste on a new browser
coollabman:

Post another link the one in your post is broken. Pls do it sharp sharp grin
Re: Internship With Women In Technology Nigeria(witin) by Nobody: 11:15am On May 05, 2015
debbie:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16tINQKfO5trW6BlErOyv1KHG3dNW1n6LZLu85ZKTER4/viewform

copy the link and paste on a new browser

Thanks. grin
But why female only? Are we not all one? wink
Re: Internship With Women In Technology Nigeria(witin) by Nobody: 11:30am On May 05, 2015
@debbie I don apply o! grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Internship With Women In Technology Nigeria(witin) by mena233(f): 11:38am On May 05, 2015
thanks so much for the info.
Re: Internship With Women In Technology Nigeria(witin) by debbie(f): 12:05pm On May 05, 2015
Ok! If u are not a female u are on ur own when the interview time comes..They want to promote technology in women!

You and these ur smileys.........tho
coollabman:
Re: Internship With Women In Technology Nigeria(witin) by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 05, 2015
debbie:
Ok! If u are not a female u are on ur own when the interview time comes..They want to promote technology in women!

You and these ur smileys.........tho

Lol!
Re: Internship With Women In Technology Nigeria(witin) by jascon1(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2015
coollabman:
are u still applying? Am asking u to come let me help u. Will u stand n watch?
Re: Internship With Women In Technology Nigeria(witin) by DaEngineernet: 1:20pm On May 05, 2015
Re: Internship With Women In Technology Nigeria(witin) by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 05, 2015
jascon1:
are u still applying? Am asking u to come let me help u. Will u stand n watch?

If you had anything to offer, you would have done so by now. Anyway...
Re: Internship With Women In Technology Nigeria(witin) by jascon1(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2015
coollabman:

If you had anything to offer, you would have done so by now. Anyway...
OK ask! What do u want me to do for you?
Re: Internship With Women In Technology Nigeria(witin) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 05, 2015
jascon1:
OK ask! What do u want me to do for you?

What can you do is the question?
Re: Internship With Women In Technology Nigeria(witin) by jascon1(m): 3:25pm On May 05, 2015
coollabman:

What can you do is the question?
I can set up a lab for you so u don't have to look for jobs anymore
Re: Internship With Women In Technology Nigeria(witin) by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 05, 2015
Lol! grin grin you think say setting up of lab na beans? grin abeg no make me laugh grin

jascon1:
I can set up a lab for you so u don't have to look for jobs anymore
Re: Internship With Women In Technology Nigeria(witin) by jascon1(m): 4:14pm On May 05, 2015
how much is it, tell me
coollabman:
Lol! grin grin you think say setting up of lab na beans? grin abeg no make me laugh grin

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Ikeja 4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan Centre / Vacancy / Is This Job Interview 4 Real Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.