Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,563 members, 7,955,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

The awesome Orbi app launches on Android (MUST SEE!) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The awesome Orbi app launches on Android (MUST SEE!) (1224 Views)

Www.whatsapp.com| Download Whatsapp On Android, On Ipad / The Look Of The Entire Universe In One Picture -awesome! / Revolutionary Social Media Experience, Orbi; Twitter For Voice Notes Launches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The awesome Orbi app launches on Android (MUST SEE!) by tomiwalker: 9:54am On May 05, 2015
Here is a new, exciting and promising platform that all nairalanders/techies need to try out;

"Orbi is a new social platform that allows its users to record and post 9 second voice notes. Orbi was first released in its web version www.MyOrbi.com, on the 24th of December, 2014. On May the 1st, 2015, the gorgeous Android version of the app was launced. The iOS version will be released in early July for all iPhone users

On Orbi, users can:

- Create a profile
- Follow other users and be followed
- Post 9 second voicenotes (orbs)
- Caption orbs and attach images
- Share all orbs on Facebook/Twitter

Make sure you get it now from the Play store; https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.orbi.app
iPhone users can sign up now at www.myorbi.com/auth/register

Re: The awesome Orbi app launches on Android (MUST SEE!) by whizkidd: 4:05pm On May 05, 2015
Wow! This is freakin' impressive. Did you make this yourself? Now downloading. I'll give my feedback once I look through it.
Re: The awesome Orbi app launches on Android (MUST SEE!) by tomiwalker: 11:45am On May 07, 2015
Great. Let me know if you have any questions?
Re: The awesome Orbi app launches on Android (MUST SEE!) by whizkidd: 8:14am On May 08, 2015
Was this developed in Nigeria?
Re: The awesome Orbi app launches on Android (MUST SEE!) by tomiwalker: 8:49am On May 09, 2015
Yes. All the designing and coding was done in Nigeria by Nigerians. The focus has been to push the envelope on Nigerian technology products. We want to build something that hasn't been done before, and something the will be remembered for a long time. Have you downloaded the app? You can follow me on Orbi @tomiwalker.

I'm still waiting on feedback from the Nairaland community. I've seen an increase in sign ups since posting here so I know you guys are trying it. Let's know what you think.
Re: The awesome Orbi app launches on Android (MUST SEE!) by sunnico(m): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2016
tomiwalker:
Yes. All the designing and coding was done in Nigeria by Nigerians. The focus has been to push the envelope on Nigerian technology products. We want to build something that hasn't been done before, and something the will be remembered for a long time. Have you downloaded the app? You can follow me on Orbi @tomiwalker.

I'm still waiting on feedback from the Nairaland community. I've seen an increase in sign ups since posting here so I know you guys are trying it. Let's know what you think.
This App is awesome, hope u dont mind if I post this on my blogalso are u on hangout, noticed something error and would like to share it
with u or rather i would just send it to ur PM.

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Disposal Robotic Tracked Vehicle(nairalanders Personal Project) / So, When Will Nairaland Start Implementing IP Banning? / NASA Built The First Satellite Earth Station In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.